Ghosts

You were with the mayor and towns people are on the way to the haunted mansion. You've heard stories about they're are ghosts inside that the mayor doesn't want to tolerate anyone to get hurt from him. As you reached inside you were greeted by a figure under a cloak that you all shrieked. When he pulled the mask off he asked, "Did I scare you?"

You giggled and so did the kids which the parents were not pleased.

"I don't find scary funny at all." The mayor said that the ghost was smiling at him.

"Is it then? Well perhaps I could try to scare you." He grinned mischievously.

The ghost was trying 3 things that could only make you and the kids laugh. Unfortunately, the mayor was not pleased of his childish actions.

"I need you to leave and never come back. "He said.

"Fine...Is this scary!?" He showed the horrifying face that startled you all.

The ghost introduced himself as Maestro and he was glancing at you in a soft expression in the eye. As Maestro called forth his ghost family, he wanted you to dance along with him that you smiled and laughed along. As the song ended he even made the mayor dance around.

"I mean it! Leave at once!" The mayor demanded.

Maestro was so sad that he had no choice that destroyed himself right in front of everyone and disappeared into dust.

"Let's go." The mayor said.

The townsfolk were sad that he was gone and when the mayor opened the door. A huge face made him scram and jump out of the window.

"I told him I was scary." Maestro grinned.

The towns people were glad he was back and he even got to win your heart.

"Is this scary?" A little boy asked that he showed the most horrifying face he made you all scream.