MJ Experience - Xscape Era

Michael -I was at Neverland wandering around the house until I saw my baby girl _______ dancing to the Michael Jackson Experience song: Smooth Criminal.

"______, why didn't you invite me to play?" I whine.

"I thought you already knew these moves and it seems like this game would be a lot easier for you since you made the movie Moonwalker." She said, as she focus on the dancing animation copy of me when I was in my late 20's.

"Can I at least have a turn after your done with my song your dancing to?" I asked politely as she continued to dance.

When her dance around to smooth criminal was over I took the wii remote from her and went down the song list as I saw my song Thriller.

I saw my animation copy of me when I was in my early 20's as I started. When I got prepare to follow the dance instructor dance moves to the music. I was getting 3 stars and all I need is two more and it will be complete!  As I reach to the zombie part I got me a 4 star!

"Michael you're really good at this!" _____ cheered.

When the song was closing in I finally got a 5 star! It was my first time doing this and I get to put my name on it!

"Wow! You did it baby!"

"Michael....."

"Michael?"

_______kept calling me and I'm standing over here breathing! 😑😑😑😑😑😐😐😐😐😥😥😥😥

"Hold on......just let me catch my breath." I told her as she chuckled and I smiled.

This game right here is fun, but it can wear your energy away!