Your Mute- This Is It Era pt.2

You have been rehearsing about 4 weeks now and the tour is coming soon and Michael has been hanging around you since. He wanted to learn about sign language to try to communicate to you even though your mute. Daisy on the other hand had something in her sleeve to try to embarrass you in front of everyone during rehearsal.

Its now 5:00 a.m. and the dancers are rehearsing 'Jam' while you were dancing to the music you didn't notice the music stopped for some reason that made Michael stare at the dancers.

"Dear dairy,

My life is like a fascinating story to compare to my favorite music artist Michael Jackson. I remember him on his History tour that I was a little jealous from the fact that he married Lisa Marie Presley and then proposed to Debbie Rowe to give birth to children. But I'm still happy for him from the fact that I never spoke a word but only inside my head to not make any contact. Hopefully one day I'll get to meet my crush and be with him for all eternity." Daisy read as my eyes widen shocked as everyone was whispering and giggling.

I backed up to bump into Michael accidentally as looked down and smiled.

"I know it's you that wrote that _____. Don't worry I'll take care of this." He hugs me tightly and brushed my (hair color).

Later on....

I was sitting in the backstage where they were setting up thriller as Michael wanted me to sit beside him.

"_______, I'm sorry Daisy did that to make you embarrass. So I kicked her out to join her on tour and I got your diary back as well." He said as he hand it back to you.

You smiled at him as he grinned back.

"Do you still have a crush on me?" He asked.

You blushed as you nodded shyly.

"It's alright, I have a crush on you too when I first lay eyes on you." He said and  that he kissed you passionately. 

"I'll see this afternoon when rehearsals are over." He said and winked over at you.