Invincible (Invincible Era)

Guys I just thought of something and I don't know if you'll love it or not. But just so you know I am going to put an anime character in this imagine and see how the results from you guys. We're going to add Mikasa Ackerman with Michael Jackson so that we can visualize how things will go through this imagine. Hope you guys love and wish me luck on this one.

Part 1-

Mikasa

Ugh...

My head....

Where the hell am I? Where are the soldiers and titans?

"Michael we love you!"

"You're innocent!"

I heard a crowd cheer at a man in a blue suit waving at fan's I presume. Seems like I'm in some kind of dimension and not a moment to soon will someone notice me wearing this.

I notice that someone was threatening a young boy that was only going to see this man Michael I guessed. I zipped over to them since they were making a scene. I notice that Michael was running over also.

"What's going on here?" I asked the man.

"Good timing officer." He said.

Officer? Really?

"This boy right here was about to steal some medicine out of my store without even buying it. "He explained.

"But I need it and my mom is sick!" The boy cried still holding the medicine in his palms tightly.

"Young man, let us have a discussion about about this situation."?  I said to him as he pouts.

Michael

I stand there watching a woman in a military uniform discussing with this man about the poor boys mother being sick and didn't have enough money to buy it. 😯😯😯🙁🙁.

"Young man, I want you to promise me that you will never do that again. Stealing isn't right and will send you into a dark place." The woman said.

The boys nod and ran off to hurry and give his mother the medicine. I pray that he'll make it home safely and hope his mother will be healthy again.

"That is some bravery you did there. " I told her as she turned around as I look at her facial expression. 

Grey stone eyes, black hair, military uniform, red scarf, and was an Asian.

"Thanks. You don't hardly ever see kids happy and well these days." She said after covering half of her face with the scarf.

"My name's Michael. " I introduced.

"My name is Mikasa." She introduced.

To be continued....

I'm gonna stop here guys. Please comment and vote on this imagine since its part 1 and part 2 will be out soon.