Naomi Campbell- Dangerous Era

You were with your boyfriend Michael's video shoot of "In The Closet". His role lady was going to be Naomi Campbell. While you and Michael were talking, you've notice Naomi glaring at you with jealousy.

"So Mikey, you wanna go to KFC later?" You asked.

"Sure." He pecks your lip before heading off to shoot the music video.

You saw Naomi doing sexual things on Michael and notice how uncomfortable he was. She made your blood boil that when the video was over she hugged Michael ALL TO HERSELF.

"Get off my man!" You yelled shoving her off Michael as she scoffed.

"Some girlfriend you are. I'm sure Michael won't be please with a whore like you." She snapped.

"______ is not a whore! "Michael shouted.

"Tch, just look at her. She's nothing more than a freak and a slut to be interested in your money."

That did it.

You grabbed her arm as Naomi grabbed a full pitch of hair that both of you fell to the ground. Michael took you off her and held you held you back.

"Naomi, I have no idea what kind of plot your getting at. But I will never be interest into going oh with you when I love my girlfriend. YOUR FIRED!" Michael said as she huffed turning her heel and left the video shoot.

"Thank you for choosing the right decision, babe." You said.

"Anything for my girl." Michael smiled and kissed you passionately.

This is the last imagine I'm doing that I was suppose to do it last week. Forgive me for this! I'll miss it too!😣😣😣