Premieres ( Sam)

** Sam POV**
"Y/N let's go!" I waited at the bottom of the stairs. She was getting ready to go with me and the guys to the premiere for Logan Paul's new movie ( idk I chose a random guy with a movie).
"One second". Devyn and her take forever to get ready separately , but when they do it together it takes triple the time.
"Babe the limo is here we need to go!" Corey back me up.
"We said one second!" We valued here the sound of their heels coming towards the stairs. "Turn around" Devyn and Y/N demanded. All of us guys did as we were told and turned out back to them.
"We are going to reveal our selfs one at a time. We want to get a picture of your reactions!" My heart was racing faster. I had not idea what to even begin to expect. I hadn't been allowed to see her dress. I heard someone getting into position. "Okay turn around".
We all turned around and found Devyn looking beautiful on the top of stairs. I tried to hide the disappointment on my face but I'm just so excited to see Y/N.
"She literally hiding behind the corner no need to be so disappointed Sam" Devyn laughed at me.
"I'm sorry Devyn. You look beautiful".
"Yeah , wait till you see Y/N she looks even hotter!!"
"Not possible" Corey rushed up the stairs and helped Devyn all the way down. Everyone turned around again.
"Okay turn!" We turn around again. My eyes widen more then I could believe was possible. She was stunning the was her hair flowed past her shoulder, the way her dress showed off her curves the flowed out, the way her eyes we shining from excitement, everything about her made my heart stop. The room was full of compliments towards her. I looked over to see Colby practically drooling over her. I slapped him in the back of the head and ran to greet her.
"Good evening you highness" I bowed and took her hand. She laughed and did a courtesy. I helped her down the stairs. Everyone piled into the limo careful of Y/N and Devyn's dresses. I pulled Y/N into my side and whispered into her ear " You look absolutely stunning baby". I tried to kiss her but she stopped me
"Lipstick" I laughed and sat back. Tonight will be amazing.