Bonus: Fun Facts (Parts 3&4)

Fun Facts of Parts 3 & 4

•The beginning of Part 3 Chapter 4 is completely rewritten from its original.
•In Part 3 Chapter 11, my original plan had been for Macy to go to a school and have a dodgeball game against androids, inspired from the beginning of Rick Roiden's Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Sea of Monsters. However when I had Vera ask, "Why would we do that?" I couldn't come up with an answer so I decided it was a dead end.
•I took the name for Part 4, The Wretched and Divine, from the name of a Black Veil Brides album. The part has nothing to do with the band other than that the album name suits the events of the Part in my opinion.
•In Part 4 Chapter 17 it was originally Macy who flirted with Justin, not the other way around. I decided when I was rewriting it that the character development would be better if Justin helped Macy realize what she was doing wrong instead of her just coming to the conclusion herself because it made more sense.
•The only reason Mason dies in the end is because in my head all throughout the writing of FFS I had pictured Peris and Macy together. When I threw Mason and Vera into the picture, they created more complications. Vera's personality didn't fit in with the rest of the group's so she decided to leave on her own. Mason on the other hand was stickier in a sense than she was. He wasn't willing to let go of the cause after me as the author had brought him into it. Because Mason thrown into he picture when the main plot was already in swing, I couldn't do much about him to get him out of the way of the original plot. When I went back through and edited, I threw in some foreshadowing to make his death seem more reasonable.
•To be honest, I really like Mason and I didn't want him to die in the end. In order to make that part of the ending suck less, I decided that having Mason merge his powers with Macy worked out best.
•The epilogue leaves undertones for a sequel, and while I've though about it before and would love a sequel as much as you, I never really had a good starting point and it just never seemed to work out. If you have an idea for a possible sequel or a one shot or something of the like, let me know down in the comments and I hope you all have a wonderful day. Thanks for reading!