(39) Overnight -Pt. II-

JUNGKOOK's  POV

"Kookie" she uttered. I'm still kneeling down in front of her.

"I should have never left and walked away from you that time"

"I should have stop you so you've never met another girl, just only me" she gave me a weak smile.

Still in the same position, I held her hands. I smiled to myself, thinking of Lisa. She's unknowingly measuring herself against the other girl. She really has no idea. She is very rare and different. It is an uncommon type of beauty, and I could tell she isn't aware of it. And I was once an idiot to let her go.

"Jealousy doesn't suit you but you look more beautiful when you're jealous" then I pinched her nose, my one and only gesture exclusively just for her which I really missed doing.

"Who said I'm jealous? I'm not" she then stands up from her seat and goes back to my living area.

"Lalisa Manoban, you get back here" I ran in front of her, wrapping my arms around her waist as we stood, chest to chest.

I noticed that she was nearly attacked by my sudden gesture. Don't worry Lisa, I'm still controlling myself.

"Tell me the truth" I whispered to her.

"Fine, I was. Happy?"

"Well you shouldn't and wouldn't be. Always remember that" I said to her, still standing at our almost hug position.

There was a split second of silence before she spoke again,

"Your eyes look like a chocolate" she stated while straightly looking into my eyes, her hands still on my chest. I smiled.

"And yours look like the morning sky" I mumbled. Then she showed me her smile which is something I see more radiant than the stars at night.

"Don't you ever smile like that with anyone else. That's mine" I can't help it but to say it out loud.

"I missed you Kookie" That was unexpected. I didn't think that she'll say those words without hesitation.

"Lisa, can I just get at least a hug from you? Please?" I plead. I'm starting to feel the verge of losing myself, but I'm still trying my very best to hold it.

"Sure" then she removed her hands from my chest and starts to embrace me innocently.

"So this is what it feels like to be hug by one and only Lalisa Manoban" I blurted out. 

"I only actually ever hug my parents like this. Am I doing it right?" she asked me as she tilts her face up towards me. I laughed.

"You're doing it perfectly, darling"

We're like this for about two minutes. Can we just stay like this forever? I really don't mind, to be honest.

"You can let me go now, Kookie" as she is slowly staying away from our very first hug. I've waited long for this, she can't blame me.

"Help me Lis"

"What? Are you okay? What happened to you?" worries mask her face.

"It turns out I'm absolutely terrible at staying away from you. It's a very serious problem" as I'm trying to rekindle our hug.

"Seriously Jeon Jungkook, I thought you're being serious" she lightly punched my chest.