(75) Meeting the Parents

LISA's POV

I drifted from room to room while my worries were building up. As soon as my parents saw Jungkook leaving my unit, my dad's reaction was displeased.

"Liz, calm down and have a seat" my mom tried to tame my uneasiness.

"Mom, believe me. Jungkook and I just talked. I'm telling you the truth. I swear." I explained for they might understood our situation.

"Sshh, I know. I trust you sweetheart." she said, caressing my hair.

"But dad he might-"

"No. He just wants to know what's with your Jungkook. You know, father always do that" she cut me off as she elaborated to me why did my father called Jungkook out alone with him.

"Wasn't he your ex? Am I right?" my mom added, remembering my stories about Jungkook when we were still at high school back then.

"Yes." I nodded shyly.

"That boy grew up so fine and well. He's really very good-looking" she complimented him.

My dad may didn't know my past relationship with Jungkook for I had no courage that time to tell him but my mom already knew since then. I told her everything about him. I still remembered her reaction when I told her the reason why Jungkook and I broke up. I thought she will cursed him to death but instead she scolded me. She told me that it was all my fault, I didn't expect it though. But then, even if it was my fault, she still comforted me in my blue days. She taught me how to get up to my normal self again.

That's why when Jungkook told me how he met Tzuyu on a bar, I didn't blame him for I also knew the feeling of being broken and lost. I was lucky enough that I have my mom to regain myself back and on his case, he had no one.

"I missed you. Both of you, mom" realizing my mother was finally here with me, I hugged her tightly.

"Aigoo, you're a lady now my baby girl. We missed you too." she muttered as she hugged me back.

"I'm so glad, you're here now with me"

"About that, Lisa"

"Yes?" I pulled away from our hug as I faced her beautiful face.

"Your dad and I just attended a business meeting here. Since we're already here, we decided to visit you even in a short period of time" she explained.

"You mean, you two are going to leave again soon? When?"

"Tomorrow morning"

"That fast?"

"Yes dear, I'm sorry. I hope you understand"

"I do" I said as I let out a weak smile.

I knew my parents were busy persons. Their work was no joke and I really understood them. It was just that I always miss them. Being away with them was not that easy for me but having my friends and Jungkook, I think, I was adjusting pretty well.

While we're still in the middle of our mother-daughter bonding, the door finally opened. My mom and I both stood up from our seats as we headed directly to the doorway.

"Dad" I called. His face was expressionless. Then, I saw Jungkook from his back, I also couldn't seem to read his expression.

"Sir, thank you for your time" Jungkook said, giving my father a 90 degree bow. But my father being my father didn't respond, he just walked silently inside the room.