(43) All is Well

JUNGKOOK's POV

Finally an "I love you" from her. It really took me years to wait for this moment.

Lalisa Manoban. I can tell you a lot about her. She's someone with a big heart. Her loyalty to the ones that mean something special to her is unheard of nowadays. I feel lucky for I was one of those special ones and sometimes I feel bad too for she can keep a secret just for our sake. She smiles and tells lie like she's not hurting. She's really fragile, and it takes very little for her to hurt, as she takes everything to heart. I'm not surprised though if some of her friends don't know a lot, because she's really cautious and she just doesn't want her friends to cause a trouble or stress. She may not the easiest girl to love but I'm telling you, she's worth it all, she's nothing you'd ever expect, and I feel alive in a way that I've never have with her in my life.

After that incident, I just no longer don't give a damn. She hurt me again that time when she declined my offer to her. Yes, I want her to realize that she'll regret what she did to me but then just thinking about her makes my self to feel weak anytime. That's why I've decided that after this ball, even if he chose Taehyung over me, I'll still pursue her. Lisa can just hurt me over and over again and I will really don't mind. I've never loved anyone as much as I love her.

*JUST BEFORE THE MIDNIGHT DANCE

"You're all wrong. I wasn't the one who locked Jimin that day" Taehyung speaks to defend his innocence.

"Then who did?!" I noticed that everyone here were shocked. It's good to know that he really didn't do it, his Jimin's friend after all.

"I will tell you but you all need to promise me that you'll stick to the plan" Here he goes again, what does he want right now? He already have Lisa, for pete's sake.

"What are you talking about?"

"Deal" I plainly said. I already lost my everything from him. I just no longer care what fucking plan he is thinking.

"Tzuyu payed someone just to ruin Jungkook's performance that day"

"What the fuck?" Jimin blurted out, as his fists start to close hardly.

"Probably, when that someone saw Jimin on that area, he got the chance to lock you there so you won't be able to help your bestfriend"

"I knew it" I muttered.

"You knew it was her Jeon?" Jisoo asked me.

"No. I knew that it was me they wanted to ruin. But I didn't expect that Tzuyu will order some shit things like that" Her craziness gone too far this time.

"Why did she do that? We all know that girl is head over heels with Jungkook" Rose cut in.

"I supposed Jungkook and Lisa had a fight before that showcase day, right?" V asked me.

"Yes. How did you know that?" I swear, Taehyung is starting to creep us out now.

"I was at my step mom's office yesterday then I happened to heard all of that from her on the other side of the room. Her reason why she'd do that was because she wanted you to realize that everything went wrong for you since Lisa appeared in your life again." That girl is really getting on my nerves. Why can't she quit? She even bothered to use my friends against me. If his father just didn't ask me to be her date, I wouldn't say yes.