Chapter 17

Unknown P.O.V

"It is done mistress, the Miko and the Western Lord have discovered the truth of their past together." The demoness grinned wickedly, the informant had no idea what their mistress looked like. She was always in pure darkness, in fact as far as the informant knew the demoness was darkness. The only thing visible in the darkness was her glowing eyes. " Very good." she rasped her voice sending shivers down the informant's spine. The demonesses voice was dark and cold but seemed strangely seductive and addictive.

 "Approach me, it's time for your reward," she said again and the informant felt themselves moving, floating to the demoness. The informant shook in fear and excitement finally they got to see their mistresses face. The informant's eyes grew wide at the sight of her but soon the look was replaced with horror as the demoness manipulated the darkness to pierce through their flesh over and over again. the demoness seemed to grow stronger with each stab and slash. As they died all they could do was stare at her, screaming while she consumed their blood and flesh. The ticking sound as the darkness pierced through their target echoed through the large room, paired with screams. All the while the demoness laughed.