Oooooh OTPs. Pls no ship wars-

Me: Yet another thing from BelgianHetalian!

Me: They ask what all of our(me included) OTPs are!

Me: Please limit it to one or two so this doesn't take too long? And please don't say a ship involving yourself-

Iceland: SuFin because they're adorable.

Taiwan: There's too many... But I'd have to say Macau and Portugal!

Hong Kong: Same. There's also DenNor.

Estonia: LietPol.

Latvia: LeitPol.

Monaco: Hm... I guess my OTP would be Macau and Mr. Portugal.

Seborga: GerIta and SpaMano!

Kugelmugel: Vatti and Mutti of course. (AusHun)

TRNC: Baba and Mr. Egypt...

Vietnam: Thailand and India

Liechtenstein: It is very hard to chose... but even though they owe me money... Czechoslovakia

Luxembourg: Since we aren't allowed to say a ship including ourself, I say Spamano and Portugal x Macau.

Hutt River: OzNZ or MolSeb.

Wy: OzNZ

South Korea: RoChu. I know you probably weren't expecting that, but listen. I love aniki, I do(but not like that) and while I may hate Russia a lot, he makes China happy so I'm cool with it.

Sealand: Uncle Denmark and Uncle Norway! And Mama and Papa!

Niko Niko: SeaWy :)

Ladonia: HongIce.

Seychelles: Taiwan and Monaco~!

Molossia: I don't really have one but I guess BelaLiech??? They're... cute.

Me: Pretty much all of them ship one of my favorite ships, so that narrows down my list a lot, and if I was able to say all of mine you'd be reading for a while lmao, so I say... drumroll please!

Me: HuttLux!

Hutt River: Yayyyyy

Me: There's so much chemistry and you two are just adorable!

Luxembourg: Guilty as charged.

Me: Anyway, please leave your asks and dares in the comments! Remember you can ask/dare the an individual; the whole group; certain ships, trios, duos, or groups or whatever; and me! Grazie~!