Seborga being annoyed?

Me: Guys!

Everyone: *some form of yes or what*

Me: Skynide33 left a whole load of asks and dares, so I will be putting each of them into a little chapter of their own.

Me: Well, each character that got one(some got multiple lol) will have a separate chapter.

Me: The first question of the lot is for Seborga.

Seborga: Ciao~

Me: They ask: 'Does it bother you that only Feliciano and Lovino are mostly recognized as the official Italians?'

Seborga: Oh.

Seborga: Well, sì, in matters of family.

Seborga: I love my fratelli and I don't like when people say I'm not related to them just because I'm independent...

Seborga: We're still family!

Seborga: And for some reason, people thing my fratelli hate me, when we're all actually really close.

Seborga: We are the 'Italian Brothers' and always will be~!

Seborga: But I have to say no in matters of politics and stuff like that...

Seborga: I'm happy being Seborga and with my independence, and I am glad Vene and Roma can both still be Italy!

Me: :0

Me: Remember to leave your asks and dares in the comments! You may also PM me if you want. Asks/dares can go to groups, individuals, couples, etc. Just see the ends of other chapters for more info on this stuff lmao.