chapter 8

"I ... I really need to get to class ... please let me go," I muttered, my gaze lowered at the cold, hard linoleum floor of the bathroom.

"Ha! You don't think I've noticed that you don't have your little boyfriend and his friends around to protect you anymore?" Trent Lomax laughed menacingly. "Now it's just you and me, white trash fag boy."

Actually, it was me, Trent, and three of his lackeys who had caught me off-guard by myself in the hallway right before second period and dragged me into the bathroom. I didn't think he knew that Ryan and I actually were boyfriends now, but I wasn't about to confirm his statement. I just stood there trembling, hoping that Ryan or one of his friends would come darting through the door like a knight in shining armor and save me from my current predicament. Unfortunately, it wasn't to be. I could only begin to imagine what kind of torture Trent and his goons would have on tap for me this particular day.

I soon found out as I was dragged roughly into one of the stalls, and my head was unceremoniously dunked into a toilet bowl full of stale piss and then the toilet flushed. I had thought that this form of bullying was an urban legend, the kind you only hear about on television or from upperclassmen trying to scare the new freshmen. In my case, however, it turned out to be very real, and very disgusting. Couldn't they have at least had the courtesy to flush the toilet first?

As they yanked my head out of the toilet, the piss water from my hair dripping down all over my clothes (Toby'snice clothes, actually), I could barely hold back the urge to vomit from the foul stench of urine, not to mention the absolute humiliation that I felt at that moment. I hadn't even struggled, hadn't put up a fight at all.

After Trent shoved me on to the floor and walked out, I realized that my humiliation wasn't over. I was completely soaked and reeked of stale piss. There was no way I could go back to class like this. Considering my very limited options, I determined that the only thing I could do was try to get my clothes as dry as possible with the automatic hand-dryer in the bathroom, and then go grab a quick shower in the boys locker room to wash the smell out of my hair.

Twenty-five minutes later, I hadn't made much headway in drying the clothes, but if I was to get in and out of the shower before the second period P.E. kids came in to the locker room, I had to get going. It would just add to my humiliation to get teased by a group of freshmen on top of what I had already endured.

When I stepped into the locker room, I was relieved to find that it was indeed empty. I quickly stripped off my still damp clothes and headed for the showers, where I proceeded to start washing myself, trying to scrub away the raunchy odor. Before I could finish, however, I heard the unmistakable sounds of a large group of rowdy boys pouring into the locker rooms. Just my luck. Resigned to my fate, I continued to finish up washing, keeping my eyes closed, hoping no one would notice the wussy sophomore who didn't belong there.

Suddenly, I felt a strong pair of arms grab me from behind, and what was undoubtedly a hard cock poking me in the butt. Trembling with fear, I heard a husky, menacing voice whisper into my ear.

"Hey fag boy, that's a real cute little ass you have there. Mind if I introduce my 'Captain Fantastic' to your tight little 'Brown Dirty Cowboy'?"

I managed to squirm free from my attacker's arms and turn around to face him, only to see a very naked, and very obviously aroused Toby standing there grinning at me. To say I was relieved would have been the understatement of the millennium.

"Toby!" I exclaimed. "What are you doing here?"

"Duh! This is my gym class," he said. "What are you doing here?"

"I ... uhhh ... I had a little ... uhhh ... accident," I muttered sheepishly.

He arched an eyebrow.