TBC: Chapter Eleven

Dr. Nicca James Alfarone

I whimpered, enjoying the flick of his tongue against my hot skin. "D-Do that again!" I moaned, wrapping my arms around his waist as his fingers traced the inner walls of my hole. I shuddered, never having felt this feeling before. It was so satisfying as I let out a string of content sighs and moans, screaming when he touched that one spot that sent stars through my vision. 

"О да." He whispered with a sensual and deep tone in my ear, sucking on the flesh there. I arched my back, wanting for more as he replaced his fingers with something much thicker and longer. "I can't wait to have you." He growled, revealing his canines and nothing seemed more hotter. It turned me on in the slightest. I ran a hand across my nipples, touching them slightly as I panted for him to enter me. "Please, Mikhail!" I begged, my hole quivering with the need to be filled. "Please wait, моя любовь." I didn't know what he was saying as I wrapped my arms around his neck, tugging him down so that his soft pink lips met with mine. He sounded so hot and I moaned at the feeling of him entering me, filling me out.

"Nicca!" I heard someone yell and I came face to face with a nurse, who smiled gently at me. "Huh?" I muttered breathlessly, catching the eyes of everyone as the nurse took out the IV's lodged in me. "Didn't you hear, you idiota?" Jose rolled his eyes. "You get to leave today, as in right now. That's why she's cleaning you so you don't look as disgusting." He snorted and I snapped my head back to reality to see that Steve, Jose and Mikhail were in the room with me. Mikhail was silent, standing by the door in an authoritative stance, staring daggers into Steve. 

It was weird, me dreaming about him, especially having a dream like that, as if he was some object or person of my desires! "Ah, really?" I said, still staring at Mikhail, who looked deliciously mysterious, his jaw clenched as he kept sniffing the air with a furrowed expression, like he was searching for something. Why was he sniffing the air, anyway? Beats me. "Who is he?" Steve nodded over to Mikhail, who nearly bolted across the room when he saw that Steve grabbed my hand. "He's my bodyguard, Mikhail Baranov." I stated and Steve whirled around on me.

"Why the hell do you have a bodyguard?!" He questioned with fury in his tone and I was taken back, as well as Jose. "Well duh, he almost just got killed by someone we don't know!" He scoffed, looking at Steve like he was the most unintelligent person in the room, which he was. "We have to take precautions to make sure that doesn't happen. I thought you would have known that, Steve." Jose folded his arms and Steve glared at him and if looks could kill, Jose would be 65 feet deep into the earth's hot core.

 "It is my job to make sure that Nicca stays alive, нет?" Mikhail raised an eyebrow at Steve, daring him to challenge him. Mikhail was taller and wider in every way possible, so Steve didn't stand a chance and it hurt me to say that. "It's alright. He's just making sure that nothing happens to me." I confessed, ignoring the looks that Mikhail was sending my way. It was no secret and everyone and their mothers knew that Mikhail Baranov would kill Steve if he was given the chance.

I didn't know why though. He only just met him yesterday. And will he stop sniffing the air? He reminds me of my puppy, Catalina. "Yeah, I appreciate that," He smiled but I knew it was a fraud one, reminding me of a grimace. "But don't you think it's a little over the top?" He turned back to me, a peculiar look in his eyes as he was daring me not to agree with him. "I'll show you over the top, you piece of-" Jose was cut off by Mikhail placing a hand on his shoulder, rendering him quiet with a fierce glare.

"Mr. Bardlow, I presume you are Mr. Alfarone's boyfriend." Mikhail stood tall and proud, looking all kinds of attractive in his Calvin Klein dark navy suit. Steve nodded in response to him. "затем, have a little more concern." He had this eerie look in his eyes as if they had just changed colors. I thought I was missing something. "Your boyfriend just got hurt. Try to act like you care, пожалуйстапожа." He countered, and I could sense the tension in the air. "I knew I liked you for a reason." Jose mumbled to Mikhail before taking a seat next to me.