TBC: Chapter Fifteen

Dr. Nicca James Alfarone

"I'm sorry, Nicca." I turned my head in confusion to see Jose standing there with a conflicted look on his face as he sighed, covering his face with his hands. "I didn't mean anything I said to you. I just was so upset that they hurt you like that. You had no idea that that was going to happen, honestly and I shouldn't have brought it down on you like that." He confessed, walking over to me. "God knows how you feel." He sat down on my bed and I reached for his hand.

"I'm a little shocked, honestly, but don't feel bad Jose." I looked him deep in his eyes, noticing that he wanted to cry. "I've made lots of dumb decisions, many more than I can count and it was all on you because you kept me out of trouble." I sighed, looking down at the bed. "I have no idea what to do now. I mean, Mikhail is doing all that he can." I smiled softly at the mention of my bodyguard. He was more angry than I was when he found out that I had been raped by three guys at once. He looked like he was ready to kill.

"I know he is. He has his reasons." Jose smiled knowingly but it looked as if he had something to hide from me too. Just what was it that he was keeping a secret from me? He looked really scared, like he wanted to tell me but he couldn't. "Jose, you good?" He nodded, looking away from me. "Jose Luca Grazi, what's the matter with you?" I folded my arms in annoyance and he turned to me. "Nothing. I just want you to be safe, alright?" He muttered and I knew he was lying to me. I knew my best friend like the back of my hand and I knew at this moment, he was telling me a damn lie.

"I'll be right back. Kaiden has to go over some information with me before we tell you." He finished and he got up with a pat to my head as he walked out of my room. I could walk but I had a boot on my left leg. I had injured part of my shin in the wreck and I managed to fracture it since I've been home so I was rendered to a boot on my foot. "MIKHAIL!" I screeched, dying from boredom. Since Steve was no longer available, I relied on Mikhail to entertain me. 

"Yes,люблю?" He asked as he opened the door to my room, file in hand and a grey Giorgio Armani suit intact on his body (love). My mouth watered at the sight of him. He always looked so mysterious, which made him look so hot to me. "Entertain me, Mr. Baranov." I bit my lip and I watched as his eyes darkened, his nostrils flaring. "Mr. Alfarone..." He trailed off, clenching the file in his hands. "Don't call me that, Mikhail." I whispered his name in a sultry tone, not knowing where it came from. It was as if I had this raging thirst for Mikhail and he was the only one that could quench it, if it could even be quenched to start with.

"Nicca," He gulped and I motioned for him to come closer. I had a burning need inside of me, calling for him and I knew he heard it too. The tattoo on my wrist was a bright green, almost a teal. I had long since figured out that it only was green in the presence of Mikhail but I didn't know why. "Не стреляйте огнем." He warned, his eyes flickering a dark shade of red and I wasn't sure if I was hallucinating or what (Do not fight fire with fire.) Somehow, I understood what he said it made me want to play even more. "Eh, you're hotter than the fire I feel." He came and stood right by me and I reached a hand out, touching his forearm. "Вы обязательно сожжете." He bit his lip as if he was trying to fight temptation (You will surely get burned.) I grinned up at him, licking my lips as his eyes zeroed in on the action. 

"Then that's a risk I'm willing to take." I reached up, yanking on his tie as I pulled him down, sighing as his lips met mine in a fiery clash. This was a passionate, yet teeth smashing kiss. It was a kiss of ownership. My mind was electrified, my heart beating fast on cloud nine, the butterflies in my stomach fluttering around as I clutched his tie, pulling him closer to me. He opened his mouth, our tongues intertwining in a moment of intensity. Tingles were sent throughout my body and it felt as if a magnet was pulling me towards him. "Mikhail..." I whispered against his lips, feeling many things I had never felt before. What was he doing to me? Just what was it?