TBC: Chapter Twenty Five

If you scroll past the video, you'll see me. There isn't one photo of me that I like so I had to use several.

Dr. Nicca James Alfarone

The man that I recognized as the Alpha of the Deathrow pack, Renaldo DiCaprio did more a lot of talking all that stuff about taking me down but now, I watched as he clutched at the invisible rope around his neck, struggling for air. I could see that the air around me was turning into a neon green and there was a line all around me as well in the same color. There were little marks of electricity trickling off of the edge of my fingertips and it felt like fire was coming out of my mouth with every word I spoke. I didn't sound like me. I didn't look like me but I damn sure felt like me.

"P-Please..." Renaldo sputtered out and I tilted my head in spite. "I would," I narrowed my eyes, flicking my finger back and forth, not sure what the power was but judging by the look on his face, I was squeezing his organs. "But did you stop when Mikhail begged you to?" I squinted and blood began to drip ever so slowly out of his mouth. "I'M SORRY." He yelled and my nostrils flared. His words pushed me to the edge and I growled loudly, throwing my hands everywhere and all of a sudden, bouts of fire and electricity flew out of my nails, channeling my inner anger.

It made me so upset that Mikhail got hurt because of me. They were after me and they wanted to hurt something so it would hurt me and they just happened to choose the one thing that became important to me: Mikhail. He targeted the one thing that I wanted to never be in pain. I always enjoyed seeing mischeif and happiness in those hazel orbs of his but now, all I see is dead life and pain. "GOD DAMN YOU RENALDO!" I roared, the grass below me burning to a crisp as the smell of electrified plants trickled into my noses. I knew Mikhail had been taken by Aleksandr and the rest of the pack so it was reassuring to know that he was under care. Renaldo struggled in the air, panting and gasping as I flung him from side to side. "First, you made your son come all the way to my job to pretend like he was sick with some fucking disease and I fell for him," I walked around in circles, watching as blood began to pour out of holes in his body. Did I put that there? "Only to find out that he wanted to kill me for my power. Power that I didn't even know existed." I stopped walking once I was face to face with this motherfucker. I wanted so hard to cut him in half and watch him suffer.

"Remember, the root of your transformation is anger." The old woman said. "Rage is all you will feel until you feel like the world knows your pain. At that point, there is no stopping you."

Fury radiated from me like a light bulb and I could feel my whole body shaking madly. The color around changed from a vibrant green to a hellish red: the color of anger. I could see right through his body, which meant my eye color changed. I clenched my fist in a bout of disgust and Renaldo coughed up water, choking on it. It didn't stop coming as long as my hand was clenched and I watched him suffer.

The world beneath him was rumbling and bits of rock were starting to crumble and I realized that my energy was destroying the earth beneath me. It was as if it was coexistent with my aura, reacting the same way. I couldn't stop, I wouldn't stop. "Your son raped me all because of you. I almost died because of you. I almost lost my legs because of you." I stated in a deep tone. "I think it's time you feel that pain too." I smirked evilly as I chuckled darkly, unclenching my hand as I waved it towards the ground and suddenly, many pieces of sharp, blunt metal pieces of rock levitated into the air next to me and they swirled around in a clockwise motion with the swivel of my index finger. "Not normally this mean but for you, I'll make an exception." Renaldo was still choking on the water and blood was still dripping from him but he was still breathing and that was enough for me to keep going. I raised my hand slowly, the crunching of the burnt grass and the foggy air complimenting my mood. "No! No!" Renaldo screeched as he waved his hands back and forth but I was not going to let down. I thrust my hand forward and sent the sharp shards flying through his part, ripping past each morsel of skin. The sounds of his pained screams filled the sir as he fell to the ground, staining the ground with his blood. Renaldo DiCaprio was no more.