- 15 -

The two were in the car, about to fetch the two people Suga had called the previous day. The reason why Hoseok called was to announce that they already arrived in the place they agreed to meet, and so, the two did not waste time and rode the car.

Jimin had been silent the whole ride. And he was also sulkily glaring at the dashboard. He was clearly disappointed.

Suga sighed. "We need to fetch two insane people. They are waiting for us to get them so we can't just ignore the call and make them wait for us," he explained.

"What's with these people?" Jimin asked, voice so low Suga almost didn't hear him.

"They're back up. I need them to succeed saving your best friends."

Upon hearing the statement, Jimin visibly stilled, clearly remembering the fact that his friends were kidnapped. Suga could feel all the worries and sadness settling back in. Shit, now he made him remember it.

"Back up?" Jimin inquired, voice still low, but now more vulnerable.

"Yeah. I can't bring you with me while saving them, but I also can't leave you. I may despise it, but I actually need at least two more agents to help me out with this mission. Good thing that I know two who are trustworthy enough to drag into this situation."

Understanding dawning upon him, Jimin nodded his head. "I'm assuming you meant Agent P and Agent H?"

"Mmm, yeah. I called them yesterday and they both agreed to help. I tried to contact Y to tell him about the addition of the two but for some reason, I couldn't contact him."

Suga saw the trace of concern when Jimin finally turned his head to look at the older boy. "Don't worry about Y," he said, thinking about the fact that he himself is worried deep inside. "Probably he's just busy trying to find out who the traitors are and where your father hid the Data."

"Hmmm okay... If you say so..."

The older boy glanced at the younger. "I know we've already talked about this before but, do you at least have any idea where the Data could be? Z is your father, you know him more than anyone. Any places he could've hidden it?"

Jimin pursed his lips, deep in thought. Suga was driving, he knew, but he really couldn't stop staring at the adorable thinking face of Jimin. And maybe his eyes stared more on the pursed lips.

He calmly stepped on the break when he realized that he was about to crash unto the car in front of him that stopped because of the red light.

Jimin, who was still thinking deeply and had no idea they were close to dying seconds before, finally spoke. "I really couldn't be sure. I know my father just like I know the back of my hand, but I never knew him as an agent. I have no idea who he is when he's an agent so..."

"So you also have no idea where the Data could be," Suga finished for him. He was honestly laughing inside, thinking of how their pursuers hunted Jimin as if he held the answer to their questions when, in reality, the boy had no idea about anything at all.

Suga pulled up the car, his eyes already trained at the two figures standing by the mall that were looking at their phones as if they didn't know each other and didn't give a shit to anyone. He unlocked the doors of the car, and not minutes later, the two were already quickly sliding inside smoothly.

"Where's Professor Utonium?" the one wearing a pink coat spoke as Suga started the car.

"In the lab," the other one spoke in a serious voice.

Suga snorted, because really, they still hadn't gotten over that?

There was silence in the car, the atmosphere tense. In Suga's peripheral vision, he saw Jimin frown, possibly puzzled by the sudden tense silence and by the cryptic words. Jin finally spoke, unable to shut his mouth anymore.