ME AND THE JERK..

Hanin's Pov

Hanin's Pov..

"Hana!" I saw my friends, Sohyee and Eunb waving at me.

"Hi, guys!" I approach them happily. Sohyee and Eunb are my best friends since 3rd grade. They're my soulmate and I love them to death.

"Hana! It's Jaemin, look!" Eunb said, pointing at the boy who had just arrived at the school.

I forget to tell you that I have a big crush on Jaemin, the school's flower boy. But guess what? He's with Jungyeon, the most pretty girl in our school.

(A/N: It's not Jungyeon from Twice.. This Jungyeon girl is an Sm trainee okay?)

"Renjun is so handsome!" Sohyee fangirl.

Suddenly.

*BOOMP!!!*

"Ouch!" I fell on the ground as the ball suddenly hit my head hardly.

"I said watch out! Are you deaf?" A male voice shouts. Okay, Hana! Calm your ass down first! Then I look up to see who's the mannerless guy and I'm not surprised! It's the school biggest Chinese jerk Dong Si Cheng or should I call him with his famous nickname Winwin?

"Anyway, you blocked my way.." He said and leaves me without saying sorry.

"Are you okay?" Sohyee asked and she helps me up from the floor after that stupid guy leaves.

"Owwww.. I am so scared! Are you okay Hana?" Eunb followed.

"I am okay.." I replied through gritted teeth.

Just because his dad is the owner of this school, this doesn't mean that he can control everything! Ugh! He ruined my morning!

(End of Hanin's Pov..)

***

(Classroom)

The bell finally rang and every students are all in their classroom, waiting for the teacher to enter the class. Winwin and his group of friends were glaring at the flower boy who was happily talking to his friends.