"YOU HAVE ME!" [rewrite]

(A/N: I'm so sorry for the previous chapter.. There are some problems and I don't know how to explain.. Anyway, enjoy!)

Hanin's Pov..

"Good morning, miss!" We all greeted Mrs.Kim.

"Good morning class! Today, we have a new transfer student from China!" She announced happily.

New student??

"Is it a girl?" Jinyoung, the biggest playboy in our school asked.

"Yes, now please come in." Mrs. Kim told the new student to entered the class.

Then... No f**king way! Elkie comes in! Aish.. After I met her a couple of days ago, I don't like her already.. Shit! She's going to be my classmate!

"Sexy!!" Jinyoung exclaimed which disgusts the hell out of me.

"Introduce yourself.." Mrs.Kim said.

"Hello, guys! I'm Elkie Chong and I hope we can all be good friends!" She said and smiled like an angel.

She's so fake!

"Is there any empty seat left?" Mrs.Kim asked.

Empty seat.. Wait.. No! Not beside me. Jerk! Why don't you come to school today?! Your seat is going to be taken by your biggest enemy!

"You can sit with Hana.." Mrs.Kim finally noticed the empty seat beside me. No f**king way! I need to make a good excuse!

"Mrs.Kim, this is Winwin's seat and he's absent today.." I refused while raising up my one hand.

Yes! That's a good excuse, you're smart, Jeon Hanin!

"Hana! You're in this class?!" Elkie suddenly acts like she already knows me before.

F**king whore!

"I'll arrange seat for Winwin when he comes back to school. Now you go sit with Hana.. Have a nice day!" With that, Mrs.Kim left the classroom.

"Hi, dear friend.." Elkie smirked as she approach me. I just rolled my eyes at her.. It's going to be a long day!!

Finally, it's break time.. For the past hours, it was annoying as hell! Elkie tried her best to convince me. She says the jerk only loves her and all that which is already out of my head. And it's also boring without the jerk.. Yes, he's absent again.. School means nothing to him.. But what can I do?

And I'm currently in the girls toilet with Sohyee and Eunb.

"Hana, did you know Elkie before?" Eunb asked, retouching her make-up.

"What do you think?" I asked back in annoyance.

"I don't think you two know each other before.." She said.

"You're right, just an acting!" I scoffed.

"Guys, I don't like her already!" Sohyee finally speak up.

"Same as you." I said with a sigh.

"Anyway, you're so quiet today! Is it because of Winwin?" Sohyee asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked back.

"Don't act like you don't know.. Honestly, you miss him right?" She asked, smirking.

"BYUN SOHYEE!" I glared at her.

*Time skip*

"Eomma, you moved in?!" Min asked in joy as she hugged eomma.

"Yes, how's today?" Eomma asked.

"It's fun!" Min said, happily.

Wait! If eomma moves in, what about the jerk?

"Eomma, what about Winwin?" I asked.

"He's staying at his own place. I told him to come with me but he refused." She said. Gosh! This is not good! The jerk can't live without eomma..

"When?" I asked.

"This morning before he comes to school.." She said. Before he comes to school?! That means he's acting like he comes to school today!

"Unnie, just say you want your boyfriend to move in too!" Min teased.

"I don't have time to play games with you, Jeon Minin.." I glared at her.

"Look whose angry!" She teased again.

Aish!

"I'm going somewhere! I'll be back soon! I said and stormed out of the house.

Soon, I quickly end up at the streets, searching for him.

"Jerk!" I called his name.

I'm sure he's not home! Please, don't do anything stupid!

"Jerk!" I called again.

Suddenly, I remembered something.. The school rooftop! Then I ran back to the school as fast as I can and luckily, it wasn't locked yet. Then I quickly ran up to the rooftop. And just as I thought, the jerk was lying down on the bench, closing his eyes.

"Yah! Why did you lie?" I asked, panting heavily.

"What are you doing here?" He quickly jolted up.

But I didn't reply him. I just smiled at him and suddenly attacked him with a hug.

"What are you doing?" He asked, surprise by my sudden action.

"Don't ask me any questions and let's just stay like this for a few minutes." I told him.

"You found out right?" He asked but I decided to ignore him.

"I'm used to it now.. You know mom also says she'll never leave me but see?" He chuckled.

"Don't worry, I will not leave you.." I said, trying my best to comfort him.

"Haha! You don't have to pity me, don't give me hopes.." He said, chuckling.

"I'm serious!" I exclaimed.

"Please stay out of this!" He raised his voice and tried to walk away but I back hug him.

"Leave me alone.." He ordered but I don't care.

"YOU HAVE ME!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys..

Sorry for letting you wait..

And I'm also sorry for the previous chapter..

Also, thanks for reading!

Anyway, have a nice day!

                         -Nunyeol