I'LL KILL MYSELF!

Yeri's Pov

Yeri's Pov..

It's already 9 o'clock at night and I'm still in my office checking the files. I need to finish it as soon as possible. Suddenly, my phone rings and when I looked at the caller ID, it was an unknown number again. Really? But I don't have a choice but to answer it.

Phone conversation.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Yeri, if you don't come back to me, I'll kill myself!" A drunken voice which I recognized immediately said, more like an warning.

"Jungkook? How did you get my number?" I asked.

"I'm in the rooftop now! You have 10 minutes!" He said, very drunk.

"No! Don't do anything stupid! Where are you?" I asked.

"I'm in the Haewha high school rooftop and I'm going to stabbed a knife in my chest if you don't make it here!" He said and hang up.

God! What to do?! He hanged up! What if he kill himself?
I have no choice! if I don't make it there, I'll regret it later..

When I got there to the Haewha high school rooftop, Jungkook was there, holding a knife in his hand.

"Jungkook no! Put that knife down!" I ordered.

"No! Why do you keep on ignoring me and avoiding me?! I really miss you.." He cried.

"Let's talk! And please put that knife down.." I said.

"No.. You're going to leave soon so I want to leave this stupid world too!" He said, angrily.

"Think about the kids! Their future!" I said, trying to convince him.

"Kids?! Haha😂! You don't think about me too!" He laughed sarcastically with tears..

"Please!!" I begged.

"Then, answer me this question!" He said, looking into my eyes.

"DO YOU STILL LOVE ME?"

Do I still love him?

"Answer me! Do you still love me?!" He repeated. Guys, don't blame me.. I don't have any choice.

"Yes! I love you so please don't try to kill yourself." I said.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes.. I--"

Before I could finished saying my words, he ran up to me and crashed his lips into mine.

*KISS 💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏*

I won't lie, I kinda miss his soft lips but the thing is, his breath stinks. Then, he suddenly passed out.

"Jungkook?" I called his name.

But all I got was his small snores.

The kids will be very worried if they see him like this..

***

Hanin's Pov..

It's already 10:00 p.m and appa is not home yet.. Min's already asleep but, I can't because there are so many questions in my mind. Like, is eomma already home? Then I decided to call the jerk, Winwin.

Phone conversation.

"Yes? Miss me?" He asked as soon as he picked up his phone.

"Stop talking nonsense! Is eomma already home?" I asked.

"Nope, I'm waiting.. Why?" He asked back.

"Why do you want to know?" I asked back just like him.

"Ok, bye!" He hang up before I could say anything.

Ugh! This jerk is so annoying!

***

Winwin's Pov..

So fun to tease Hana! Anyway, why is aunty taking so long? After 20 minutes of waiting, the doorbell finally rings..

"Aunty, why are you--"  I immediately stop when I spotted Hana's dad on her back. Woa.. She piggy back him all the way here. How strong!

"First, help me.." She said and points at Hana's dad.

"What happen?" I asked.

"He's extremely drunk so I don't want the kids to see him like this.." She said.

I just nodded and help her.

"The guest rooms are not available right now.. They're going to redecorate it and all of the things are moved out so, where will he sleep?" I asked.

"In my room.." She said, calmly.

Ok, wait.. WHAT?! In her room?

"Aunty, you don't mind?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes. I can sleep on the couch." She said.

"You can sleep in my room." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for all your love and support on this fanfic..

I'll continue writing..

THANKSSSS❤

                            -Nunyeol