CAN WE START IN A FRESH?

Jungkook's Pov

Jungkook's Pov..

I woke up due to the unstoppable headache banging in my head. And when I opened my eyes, I'm not in my room.. Wait.. What?! Where am I? If I'm not mistaken, I'm in a girl's room right? Jungkook! Think!! I quickly ran downstairs and someone was cooking breakfast in the kitchen. As I slowly approach her to my surprise, it was Yeri.

"Ermm.." I cleared my throat and she looked up at me.

"Umm.. What happened to me last night?" I asked.

"You should know it.. Drink this, it will makes you feel better." She said and handed me a drink.

"Thanks.." I said. Did she still cares about me? Ugh.. Push that thought off, Jeon Jungkook!

"Umm, can you tell me what happen last night?" I asked again because I really want to know.

"Do you really want to know?" She asked back.

I just nodded.

"Well, you called me and you tried to kill yourself.. You were extremely drunk so, I brought you here.. I don't want the kids to be worried." She said. Then out of nowhere, memories of last night hit me like a wind.. This is embarrassing! I kissed her!

"Sorry for kiss--"

"Go home now, the kids will be very worried." She cuts me off and looked away.

*Bang bang bang!*

Suddenly, my phone rings and it was from Hana.

Phone conversation.

"Appa where are you? Are you okay? Where are you last night?" She bombarded me with questions.

"Calm down, I'm fine.." I said and chuckled.

"Where are you?" She asked.

"At your mom's house.." I said.

"WHAT?!"

"Yah.. Calm down and don't shout." I told her.

"By any chance, are you guys back together?" She asked.

"Not yet.. I'll try.." I said.

"YES! Win her back! I will support you no matter what happens!" She said, excitedly.

"Ok, ok.. Did you have breakfast?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Yes.. We ate at Chenle's and I have some good news!" She said, happily.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Seokjin appa said they're on their way to Korea right now! They expected to landed here tomorrow. They called Jimin appa earlier.." She said.

"That's good to hear.." I said.

"And appa, we decided to have an welcome back party so can you invite eomma?" She asked.

"Why don't you invite her by yourself? I'll give her the phone.." I said.

***

Yeri's Pov..

Suddenly, Jungkook handed me his phone and mouthed me 'Hana.'

Phone conversation.

"Yes, hello?" I asked.

"Umm, hi.. This is Hana.." My daughter said, nervously.

"Hi, Hana.. What's up?" I asked. It really hurts me to know that we're really awkward around each other.

"Are you free tomorrow?" She asked.

"Yes.. Why?" I asked.

"Seokjin appa says they're coming back to Korea so we planned to have an welcome back party.." She said.

"I'll be there.." I said.

"Thanks, eomma!" She suddenly said the word that I have been longing to hear for years.

"Eomma.. Please always call me like that and don't treat me like a stranger.." I begged.

"Yes.." Then, I can sense that she was almost crying.

"And you don't need to thank me.." I said.

"Okay.. Oh yea, please tell that jerk.. Ugh, I mean Winwin about this too!" She said.

"I will.." I replied.

"I'm going to hang up?" She asked.

"Oh, yes.. Bye.."

"Bye.." Then, we hang up.

"Here.." I handed Jungkook his phone back.

"Are you coming?" He asked.

"Umm.. Yes." I replied.

"Thanks!!" He suddenly attacks me with a hug.

"Jungkook.." I choked out.

"Sorry!" He quickly broke the hug.

"It's okay, I'm going to wake up Winwin.." I said and tried to avoid him but he suddenly grab my wrist..

"You need anything?" I asked.

"CAN WE START IN A FRESH?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, can they start in a fresh?

Nobody knows but me..

Haha😂!

I'm just joking..

See you!!

                           -Nunyeol