"I'LL BE WAITING.."

Hana's Pov

Hana's Pov..

Today is the day.. The day where the jerk is going back to China. To be honest, I really hate his dad! Why did he suddenly told him to go back home to China? This men must be something!

"Eomma! I'm leaving." I informed while putting my shoes on.

"To where?" She asked from the room.

"You know to Winwin's house." I said.

"Okay! Be careful and say that I will miss him! You also tell the reason why I couldn't make it there to say goodbye!" She said.

"Got it!" I replied and stormed out of the house. You know what? I already promised myself that I won't cry in front of him.

And after a few minutes of walking, I finally reached his house.

"Annyeong! Is Winwin awake already?" I asked the maid.

"No, I'll wake him up if you want.." The maid said.

"No, it's okay.. I'll go and wake him up." I said.

I quietly went upstairs to his room and I tried my best not to wake him up. Then, I sit beside his bed and watched him sleep. Ugh, I'm not going to see him for years.

"Stop staring at me, it's freaking me out.." He suddenly opened his eyes.

"I thought you're sleeping.." I said with a small smile.

"Of course I am, until I smell your scent." He said and yawned.

"Oh.." I don't know what to say. Did he know me that well?

"Sleep with me.." He offered.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, confused.

"Sleep with me." He repeated.

"No! I'm only 17! I don't want to lose my virginity.." I refused.

"Who says you're going to lose your virginity? You and your dirty thoughts.. I just told you to lay beside me." He said, rolling his eyes. This is so embarrassing! Jeon Hanin, why did you even think that way?

"I'm sorry." I said and lay down beside him. Then, he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Don't worry, I respect you. You know we'll do that thing when we got married." He said.

"Just shut up.."

"Or are you trying to marry another man?" He asked with disappointment.

"What are you saying? I'm going to marry you, only you." I said and finally faced him.

Then, he pecked my lips.

"You know, I am going to miss you so much!" He said.

"I going to miss you more.." I said. Then we kissed each other for a few seconds but I gently broke the kiss cause I one last time have a favour to ask him.

"Can you not go?"

"I'm sorry, I can't. It's dad's order.." He said. And before I knew it, tears were streaming down my face. Then, I realize that I broke my own promise..

"Hey, don't cry.. I'll be back after a few years.. I'll call you everyday.. We can even text each other till midnight if you want.." He tried his best to comfort me but it didn't help me to feel at ease at all.

"Few years? Like after 1 year?" I asked, hoping that he'll say yes.

"Umm.. 3 or 4 years.." He said.

"It's not a few years! My days are going to be so long and boring without you!" I said in anger and frustration. Then I continue to cry like a dying whale.

***

Winwin's Pov..

I don't know what to do. I never see Hana crying her heart out like this.. But on the other hand, I can't ignore dad. Why? I hate studying so I think working in the company would be more fun. But what will I do? I don't want to leave Hana either.

"Anyway why did Aunty doesn't come along with you?" I asked, changing the subject. If I don't change the subject and talked about our same topic, I don't think I can leave her.

"She got a fever.. She also said that she'll miss you so bad." She said.

"I'm going to miss her too. But, I am going to miss you more." I said.

"It's 11:30 already! You're flight is at 1:00! Get dressed and we need to make it to the airport." She said, wiping her tears.

*Time skip*

(AIRPORT)

"Can you not go? What if I got married after 3 or 4 years?" She asked again and I tried my best not to laugh. She's so cute!

"I thought you say you'll wait for me?" I asked with a pout even though I know for sure she will.

"I'll wait but.. Ahh!! Can you not go? Why is it so hard to convince you?!" She asked with teary eyes. Then I embrace her with a hug.

"I'll be back.." I said.

Suddenly..

"FLIGHT 383 TO CHINA IS NOW A BOARDING.."

"I need to go now.." I said and kiss her in the lips one more time..

"I'll wait.. I'll be waiting for you." She said.

I'll be back.. Only for you..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys!!

Sorry for the long wait!

It takes so much time to write and think..

Anyway, should I make a Book 3?

But if I make it, it will be Hanin and Winwin story.. A rare Jungri moment will also be there!

It's your decision!

Please leave your thoughts!

Thanks a lot!!❤❤

             -Nunyeol