EXPLANATION.

Min's Pov

Min's Pov.

"E-eomma?" I don't know what to say. Is she really my eomma? I thought she was dead.. What's all this?

"Min, what are you doing here?" Appa asked.

"What's all this appa?! Eomma is dead! Who is this?" I asked, ignoring his question. "No, it can't be!!" I yelled and glared at my so called 'mother'.

"Don't be childish! Your Eomma is still alive!" Appa scold me. You know what? This is the first time he scold me..

"If she's eomma she won't leave us! Appa, she lied to us! Do you know how much pain I was suffering? Do you remember the time I got bullied by my friends because I don't have a mother?!" I asked and started to sobbed.

"Let me explain.." Eomma said.

"Explain what?! Why did you come back?! I don't want a mother anymore!" I screams in anger.

*👋SLAP!*

Then appa slapped me on my cheek.

"Jungkook!!" Eomma quickly embrace me with a hug.

"Appa??" I looked up at him with tears.

"Jeon Minin! She's your mother! She's the one who gave you birth!" He look at me angrily.

"Jungkook! Don't hurt her.. I'm the one who should suffer, not the kids! It's my fault.." Eomma said, while tears were streaming down her face.

I just remain silent.

"Yeri, give me a chance to explain what happen that day.." Appa said.

What are they talking about?

"Jungkook, nothing's going to change.." Eomma said.

Then, she broke the hug. I forgot that she embrace me with a hug. She was about to leave but..

"Appa.." Hana unnie groaned.

"Hana!" Appa and Eomma quickly approach her.

"Appa.. Aunty Lyn?" Hana asked as she gets up from the bed.

"What do you mean? Have you two met each other before?" Appa asked.

"We met each other at the Café. Aunty, why are you here?" She asked eomma.

I'm really confused right now. Eomma doesn't know what to do so she just sob.

"I'll tell you all about it later.." Appa said.

***

Yeri's Pov.

"So, you're.." Hana trailed off looking at me.

"Your mother.." Jungkook answered it for me.

"I need explanation!" Min said, folding her arms and looking into my eyes. I know it's all my fault. The kids hurts so much because of me.