BREAK UP WITH HIM

Hanin's Pov

Hanin's Pov..

Did I tell you guys that I like reading books? Now, I'm in the school library reading books. Anyway, three days have passed and the jerk never showed up to school. Maybe he's sick right? Should I call him?

"Hana! I got some good news for you!" Eunb suddenly ran up to me excitedly while grinning widely.

"Lower your voice this is library.." I scold her.

"Ok, ok.. Do you want to know?" She asked. I just nodded and focused on my reading again.

"Jaemin and Jungyeon broke up."

"Ohh... Wait.. WHAT?!!" I yelled. Then the students in the library give me dead glares.

"Sorry.." I said and bow to them.

"So?" Eunb asked, teasingly.

"Yah.. Where is Sohyee?" I asked changing the subject.

"She's in the canteen." She said and stretch her body. Good thing, Eunb is not that smart! I then just make an 'oh' face in return.

***

Winwin's Pov.

"Get out!! Ahhh!" I messed up my hair in annoyance.

F**k! What happen to me? Why did that Jeon Hanin always appeared in my mind these past few days? Even when I ate my breakfast the food was turning into her face. And when I took a shower or went to sleep, her face keeps appearing in my mind these days! This was supposed to be a game! Am I falling for her already?

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door and I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Come in." I said.

It was Aunty Lyn.

"Hi, what happen to you?" She asked and sit beside my bed.

"Nothing.." I replied.

"Are you sick?" She asked and put her palm on my forehead to check whether I was sick or not. She's just like my mother.

"No, aunty.. It's nothing." I lied.

"Did something happen? Don't lie to me, I know you." She said. Yes, she's right.. She knows me better than I know myself.

"It's just that..." I trailed off and rubbed the back of my neck.

"Tell me.. Have you done something wrong? Did you kidnapped someone? Did something happen in school?" She asked.

"No.. It's.." I can't continue. Just spilt it out Dong Si Cheng!

"You fall for someone but you are not satisfied with it right?" She asked. Then I looked at her in awe. How can she know?

"I get it now.." She said, smiling.

"Aunty.." I said with puffy eyes.

"Who's the lucky girl?" She asked, chuckling.

"H-hana.." I mumbled, looking down. "Honestly, I like teasing her and this was supposed to be a game.." I added.

"Game?? You know I don't like that kind of things.. If you like her just tell her.. Don't mess around with her." She said.

She's right.. I know what to do now..

"Thanks for your advice aunty." I said.

"You're welcome, get up and eat now.." She said patting my back gently.

***

Hanin's Pov..

I'm currently in the canteen, eating my lunch with Sohyee and Eunb.

"Eomma and appa are being so rude this days.." Sohyee said with a sigh.

"Ugh, what do you mean they're rude? Soyeon aunty is a nice women to scold you.." Eunb said and I nodded agreeing with her.

"They kept on bugging me to study! I'm really sick! The--"

*BANG!*

"You bitch! Why? What did I do to you?!" Jungyeon suddenly slammed our table and glared at me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked back, confused. Seriously, what is she talking about?

"Pretending like you don't know huh?!" She rolled her eyes.

Ok, I have my pride too! I can't take this bitch! Appa says we need to stand up for ourselves too!

"Just go to the f**king point!" I yelled.

"How dare you take Jaemin away from me?! You stupid bitch! I--"

"Yah! Jungyeon?! What do you think you're doing?" Jaemin oppa suddenly approach us, with an angry look plastered on his face. I'm confused. What is happening? This is so embarrassing! Am I the reason why they broke up? Then everyone in the canteen gave me dead glares. I'm dead..

"I thought that girl is with Winwin oppa?" Some girls whispered.

"Did he cheated on Winwin oppa?" Some says. I wanna die right now!

"Let's go.." I whispered to my friends and was about to leave but Jaemin oppa grab my wrist.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" He asked.

"Umm, sure.." I replied and my friends walk away. Soon, we went to the rooftop.

"Hana, I like you.."  He suddenly said while looking into my eyes.

Oh my God! What is this?!

"I know you're with Winwin but can you break up with him and end up with me?" He asked.

Did I heard him wrong?! No! I know the jerk and I are in a fake relationship but I don't know what happen to me these past few days! I think I feel comfortable and save with that annoying jerk.

"I--" I was out of words.

"You don't have to answer me right now. I'll gave you time, till tomorrow." He said.

F**k no!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm back!!!

I know its started to get boring right?

I don't know what to say..

I'm sorry..

                 -Nunyeol