"YERI, DO YOU HEAR ME?!

(A/N: BGM- You are my everything by Davichi)

Hanin's Pov..

I walk home with Min, Chenle and Haechan. Great thing that I'm in different section with these guys or else I'll be dead by now if they know that the jerk kissed me.

"Appa! We're home.." Min yelled kicking off her shoes and she immediately lye down on the couch.

"Oh, how's your day?" Appa comes out from the room.

Worst day ever!

"It's fun!" I lied to him.

"Go and change.. We'll be going soon." He said.

"Okay, I really wanna share things with eomma.." Min said.

"Haechan and Chenle are going to come too.." I said.

"Change quickly and go call them.." He ordered.

After I change my uniform, I quickly stormed out of the house and went to Haechan's house, which is the next door.

"Haechan! If you're going to visit mom with us, we're about to go!" I yelled and entered the house.

"Hi, Hana.." Irene eomma greeted me.

"Hi, eomma! Where is Haechan?" I asked.

"Coming! Let's go.." Haechan said, coming out from his room. Then we quickly went to Chenle's house which is also next to our house.

"Hi! Appa.." Haechan and I greeted Jimin appa.

"Hi, kids! What brings you guys here?" Jimin appa asked.

"We just want to tell Chenle that we're going now.." I said.

"Oh! You're going to visit your mom?" Seulgi eomma shouts from the kitchen.

"Yes!" I replied.

"Coming! I just changed my clothes.. You're so fast." Chenle said and comes out from his room.

"Hurry, Chenle!" Jimin appa exclaimed.

Just like we sit in the morning, Appa drives the car, I sit at the front, Min, Haechan and Chenle were sitting at the back again. I don't know why but after what happened at school, I really miss eomma and I want to tell her everything about what happen today.. Sometimes I wish that she could greet me when I am home from school and I will tell her everything like mothers and daughters do..

"Annyeonghaseyo eomma!" Min, Haechan, Chenle and I bowed to eomma's grave.

"Eomma! I'm Haechan, I bought roses for you.. Do you like it?" Haechan asked and put down the roses.

"Eomma, sorry for not coming to visit you the other days.. There are so many homework at school.." Chenle said, trying to make an excuse.

"Be honest! Just say that you're too lazy to visit eomma.." Min said to Chenle..

I decided to give Appa sometime alone with eomma..

"Guys! Let's go.. Let's walk around.." I said.

I signalled Haechan and Chenle. They seemed to understand, but not Min.

"No! I have so many things to say to eomma.." Min argued .

"Look, the view is really nice!" Haechan exclaimed.

"No! I am staying here.. You three can go if you want!" She still decided to be hardheaded. This idiot!

"Come with us!" Haechan and Chenle shout at once.

"NO!!" They drag Min with them.

I giggled while following them and I gave Appa thumbs up.

He mouthed 'Thank you' to me.

I'm the best daughter ever right??

(End of Hanin's Pov)

***

After the kids leaves.

"How are you these days? Don't worry about me. But I don't believe the fact till today.. The fact that you leave me alone here.. I'm so sorry for everything.."

Silence.

"You wanna know something that I'll never forget? Something that hurt me the most?"

Flashback, 5 years ago.

Twelve years old Minin was lying on her bed, crying.

"Why? I didn't do anything.." She sobbed.

Suddenly, her sister enters the room excitedly.

"Min dinner is re--" She immediately stop when she saw her sister crying.

"What happen?" Her sister asked.

"I'm not hungry!" Min yelled.

"Min, why--"

"Leave!" She ordered.

Hanin then quickly ran to her father's room.

"Appa! Min is crying and she don't want to eat dinner.." Hanin said, worriedly.

"You go and eat it.. I'll go and check up on her.." Jungkook told her and she nodded, obediently.

When Jungkook enters the room, his daughter was still crying her heart out.

"Why are you crying?" He asked.

"I said leave me alone! I'm not hungry!" Min said, angrily while sobbing.

"Jeon Minin! Look at me!" Jungkook ordered.

"Appa, I don't wanna go to school anymore.." Min said, crying.

"Tell me the reason why you didn't want to go to school anymore.. Why?" Jungkook asked while hugging her.

"Appa, they bullied me because I don't have a mother. They ate my lunch, they poured drinks on me, they took my money, they let me do their homeworks and they always make fun of our family.." She said, crying loudly.

"WHAT?! Why don't you tell me about this before? Tell me who did this to you!" Jungkook said, angrily.

"I want a mother too.." Min said to her father with pleading eyes.

(End of flashback)

"Min got bullied because she doesn't have a mother to stay by her side.. I'm really hurt and till today, I can't forget the fact that she was bullied.. She don't deserve to be bullied.. She was so young and innocent to face all those shits.. I really want you to stay by my side.. Yeri, do you hear me?" Jungkook finally let his pain out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the lame Chapter..

Thank you for your love..

Have a nice day!

                               -Nunyeol