EOMMA?

(A/N: Sorry for the previous chapter

(A/N: Sorry for the previous chapter. There are some problems and..😅 Anyway, enjoy reading guys!)

Hanin's Pov..

"Are you sure you can go to school today?" Appa asked me for the thousandth time, while driving.

"Yes, we have test." I said, while sniffing.

I'm not feeling well today because I catch a stupid cold starting from yesterday night and the reason is I ate so many ice-creams with Chenle yesterday. I feel dizzy and cold.

"If I'm you, I will skip school for today.." Min mumbled.

"I want that too, but we have test!" I exclaimed while rolling my eyes. How many times do I have to tell her that we have test?

"If you're not feeling well, tell your teacher and I'll get you home.." Appa said and I nodded.

"ACHOO😤!!!"

"I don't think she can go to school appa.."

"I think that too, are you sure?" Appa asked again.

"Yes, don't worry appa.. I am fine." I said and smiled.

And as soon as I entered the class, Sohyee greeted me.

"Morning, Hana!" She said, happily.

"Good morning.." I greeted her back.

"What happen? Are you sick? You look so pale.." She said, worriedly.

"I catch cold.. It's nothing, where is Eunb?" I asked.

"She isn't here yet. Ah, I almost forgot! Jaemin is waiting for you in the rooftop now.." She said and wink at me. Ugh! Not again.. I am very tired.

As soon as I get there, Jaemin oppa smiled at me sweetly and it's a very strange thing because I don't have that same butterflies flying around in my stomach.

"Good morning!" He said.

"Good morning." I replied and tried my best to avoid his eyes.

"So, what's your answer?" He asked, straight.

I don't know what to say so I just look away.

"Look, just break up with him.. I'm better than him. I can give you all you want, I'm also rich!" He exclaimed.

He thinks I like the jerk because he's rich? F**k!

"No, and I don't care about the wealth!" I said, angrily.

"Sorry about that.. I love you with all my heart! From the first day I saw you, I started to fall for you, please believe me!" He begged.

Should I believe him? Wait.. If he likes me from the start, why don't he confess his feelings for me? Why is he with Jungyeon?

"TRYING TO CONVINCE MY GIRL HUH??"

We turn to where the voice was coming from and to my surprise, it was the jerk.. He made it to school today! I don't know why but I somehow feel relief.

"You don't deserve her!" Jaemin oppa glared at him.

"But I'm with her, right?" The jerk asked and put his arm around my shoulder.

"You are a loser!"

"I think you're the one who's the loser Na Jaemin! You got rejected by her!"

Out of nowhere, my head started to ache and my vision went blurry.

"Guys.." I called, weakly.

"Why don't we ask her?!" They didn't listen and continue to argue.

Then with a blink of an eye, everything went black.

***

Winwin's Pov..

Aish! This guy really get on my nerves! I don't want to get myself into detention today and that's the reason why I don't use my hands.. While we screamed our lungs out at each other, Hana suddenly pass out in my arms. I carried her and hurriedly ran to the infirmary.

"Contact her parents.. She catch a cold and it will be much better if she took some rest at home." The nurse said.

After a few minutes..

"What happen?"

When I looked to where the voice was coming from, it was Aunty Lyn. Well, I called her here because I was panicking earlier when Hana passed out.

"The nurse said she catch a cold and if she take some rest, she'll be okay.." I said.

"Oh, okay.. Did you contact her parents?" She asked.

"Yes, her dad is going to come. Are you busy? I just called you cause I was panicking.." I said.

"No, I just finish my meeting." She said and smiled at me warmly.

***

Jungkook's Pov.

"WHAT?! Ok, I am coming.." I said and hang up the phone.

Winwin called me and said that Hana passed out at school. I told her not to go to school today! Then I quickly drove towards the school as fast as I can.

When I get there, I saw Winwin sitting beside Hana.

"Oh.." He stand up and bow to me.

"What happen?" I asked.

"She catch a cold and she need to take some rest.." He said.

"I told her not to go to school today.." I said with a sigh.

"HERE'S YOUR COFFEE.." I look to where the voice was coming from and I immediately froze.

"Aunty, this is Hana's dad.." Winwin said.

"Y-YERI?" I asked to make it sure.

When she looked up at me, she widen her eyes and she drop the coffee.

"Jungkook.." She mumbled.

"Aunty, what happen?" Winwin asked, confused.

"Please, leave us alone." She said to Winwin.

After Winwin leaves..

"Yeri, you're still alive?! Why don't you come back to me?!" I asked her and hugged her.

"Get off me!" She pushed me away.

"Yeri, don't act like this.. Look, that's Hanin, our daughter!" I said, pointing at Hana, who was sleeping peacefully in the bed.

"Ha-hanin?" She asked, shock.

"Yes! Please come back to me! Don't you love me? Don't you love your daughters?" I asked and hugged her again.

"You cheated on me!" She exclaimed and tried to pushed me away but she can't as I was hugging her tighter than before.

"No! I swear I didn't! For the sake of our daughters, I didn't cheat on you!" I fired back.

"E-EOMMA?" When we turned to where the voice was coming from, it was Min. She stood there frozen at the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, guys!

Jungri scene is back..

What do you think of this Chapter?

Please vote and comment!

                 -Nunyeol