FROM THE BEGINNING..

Jungkook's Pov

Jungkook's Pov.

Days have passed and I never see Yeri these days.. To be honest, I miss her so much.. Should I call her and meet up with her? Yes! That's it!!

I dialed her number and after a few seconds of ringing, she finally picked up the phone.

Phone conversation.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Uh.. Yeri, it's me.." I said, nervously.

"Oh, hey! What's up?" She asked.

"Are you busy right now?" I asked back.

"Not really.." She said.

"Should we meet up? You don't eat lunch yet right?" I asked hoping that she'll say yes.

"Yes.. Where should we meet?" YES!!!

"Let's meet up at the 'Taste restaurant' near the park.." I said.

"Okay, see you.." She said and we hang up.

At last! I'm going to have a proper conversation with her today! And when I arrived at the 'Taste restaurant', Yeri was already there, waiting for me.

"Hi.." I greeted her and took a seat.

"Hey.." She greeted back with a smile.

Then there was an awkward silence. Aish! What topic will I choose?

"I'm sorry.." I blurted out of nowhere. But it's a good start right?

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"I'm sorry for breaking your heart.. But it's not what it looks like! I never ever want to hurt you. I really love you.." I said, looking down.

"Jungkook.." She called but I don't dare to look up and meet her eyes.

"You know, this won't happen." I added.

It's all my fault..

"Jungkook, don't.. I already forgive you." She said.

What--

"WHAT?" I asked in disbelief.

"I .FORGIVE. YOU" She repeated.

"Thank you so much!!" I chirped.

"So, let's start in a fresh." She said.

"Go ahead.." I said.

"Hi.. My name is Kim Yerim but you can call me Yeri. I was born in 5th March, 1999 at Seoul. I like rainbows, puddings and puppies. I'm not a big fan of horror stories as I got scared easily.. And I was in a kpop girl group Red velvet but we disbanded.." She introduced.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Jeon Jungkook and you can call me Kookie or oppa.. I was born in 1st September, 1997 at Busan. I was in a kpop boy group called 'BTS' and I love a girl with full of charms like you." I said, winking at her and she chuckled. Then we shake hands.

"What are we now?" I asked.

"Umm, friends? Maybe more than friends? Maybe more than that.." She said.

"So?" I asked.

"What shall we order?" She asked, finally grabbing the menu.

"Order anything you want, I'll pay.." I offered.

"No, I'll pay." She argued.

"No, I will.."

"No, I will pay.."

"No! I'm a man so I will pay.."

"No need, it's fine!"

"It's okay!"

"This is final Jungkook! I will pay.." Okay! I give up! She's still the hardheaded Kim Yerim!

"Okiesss! You'll pay for the foods but I'll treat you ice-cream later.." I said.

"But--"

"No buts! It's just an ice-cream." I argued.

"Then, fine.." She mumbled with defeat.

"Anyway, you have changed so much.."

"Really?" She asked with a smile.

"Yes! The Kim Yerim I used to know always wanted me to treat her and she often forgot to bring her money.. " I said.

"Things have changed, 12 years have passed now.." She said.

"But it feels like yesterday." I replied. And after we finished eating our foods, we went to the ice-cream shop.

"What flavor?" I asked.

"Vanilla.." She said and I nodded.

After we finish buying the ice-creams, we took a seat one of the bench in the park while eating the ice-cream.

"Everything feels so new right?" She asked while licking her ice-cream.

"Yes, I feel like I'm back to that teenager Jeon Jungkook." I said and chuckled.

"Time flew so fast right? You know, we already have two beautiful daughters.." She said.

"Exactly.. It flew so fast." I agreed.

Then, there was an awkward silence again..

Then I took the moment to crashed my lips into hers.

*KISS💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏*

I thought she was going to push me away but she didn't.. Instead, she kissed back.

"I'm sorry!" Then she quickly broke the kiss.

"Why?" I asked with wide eyes.

"I have to go back to work.. See you." She quickly ran away.

WAIT...

Is that kiss just an accident?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shimme Shimme KO KO Bop,
I think I like it🎵🎶

Please vote and comment!

                         -Nunyeol