Chapter 2 - Meeting Her

Arjun's PoV:

I was sleeping in my pent house when the alarm buzzed. It was a rough night. There was business dinner followed by a small celebration party for my marriage. I honestly can't believe that I'm going to marry an unknown girl who is a total stranger to me. But, I still agreed on this, as my parents were very excited about this girl. She was my mom's friend Meera Aunty's daughter. Though it might sound strange, its true that I've never met her. But I've heard about the works and projects she handles. She had done her Masters in US and worked there for about two years. She started her own tech company, which her younger brother handles, an art and music school which her sister handles, and a school and orphanage which she handles directly. Her parents are very loving and caring people. But, I don't know about her yet.

But still I'm a big fan of her. In such young age, she has accomplished so many great deeds, which even I can't think of. I mean, I also do involve in charity works, but not so much dedicated as her. It makes me curious though. To know her. To understand her. She's like a star fallen for me. Wait..!!! Did I just say STAR!!?? OMG!!! This is not so happening... I'm already her biggest fan..

I was smiling myself, just then the phone rang.

Without checking the caller I'd, I answered the call.
"Hello, Arjun Malhotra speaking."
"Good Morning Ajju." My mom replied with a chirpy voice, and I can hear the excitement in her voice.
"Good morning beautiful. You sound very excited today. What's up? Did dad get you another diamond necklace?"
"Oh ho Ajju..!! Its not that.. I'm just happy to speak to you and I have a surprise for you. Guess who is staying in our hotel now? I'm sure you'll be very excited to know this person."
I was still very much confused trying to think lot of possibilities. But I came with none. If any important guest arrives I'd be notified immediately. But there was no such thing. Guessing by my silence, she continued..
"Ajju, Aru is staying in the suite room budhdhu.. Just 2 floors below your penthouse. Grab the opportunity to meet and get to know her. Don't waste time. She will be flying home today. Later you won't get a chance to speak or meet her until your marriage. All the best. Be on your best behavior. Bye take care." She giggled and ended the call.

I rolled my eyes at her childish reprimands before disconnecting the call. I ran towards the door, only to remember that I was still in my boxer. I laughed myself for my stupid blunder I was going to cause. I called the hotel manager to know about her travel arrangements. I asked him to arrange the flight ticket for same flight.