Chapter 9 - Jealous? Part-2

Arjun's PoV: 

Not many people will have the heart & strength to pursue what they really wanted. She is a type of person who wears their heart on sleeve. But, something in her has been changed. She is not that person anymore. She is the same person with the same goodness in her heart, but her feelings... She hides them behind her smiles. Her eyes behold a depth of fear & sadness, when she is left alone. She puts on bright and happy face for the others. What are you hiding Aru? Will you ever share with me, if you knew who I am? Will you be happy once you become mine??

Their non-stop bickering brought me to the present. When she reminded Aditya to share the wedding details, I almost had to stop myself from laughing. Here she was, my cute little bride was inviting her own fiancée to the wedding. Can she be any more innocent? I still wonder, how the hell she agreed for the marriage without even knowing me. I mean, at least she could have seen the photograph, and not to mention my reputation precedes me. I thought every girl knew me, but I guess that's what makes her different. She trusts her parents & family so much, one more impressive quality. How can I not fall in love with such an adorable person?

But then, I am still jealous of their friendship. They act so carefree and how much they adore each other, but then she's mine, mine only. I know Adhi sees her a sister, but yet... it hurts. Because, my fiancée doesn't even know me, not even my name. While I was busy feeling sad, jealous & possessive, I didn't notice when Adhi grabbed me, I was drenched in water before even I realized it. I looked at her shocked face & she started apologizing. There was a moment our eyes connected and I felt myself pulled into those chocolate pools. There was flicker of emotion in her eyes, before she closed herself, I did one brave little thing. I shook my head, making the water droplets sprinkle on her. She shot an angry look and before she could react, Adhi's laughter made her snap at him.

They continued to run and fight with each other like kids. They act as if they don't have a care in the world, as if they are in their own world and the rest doesn't matter. Though it feels little jealous & awkward to watch their fights and banters, somewhere in the corner of my heart I knew that I need that sort of relationship. The relationship where we live in our own world without the care about the rest. If nay 3rd person watches them, they will think that they make an adorable couple. This thought made me little angry. I paid the bill & brought her bag outside and informed them the same.

As I was about to leave, she held my hand apologizing for throwing water. And was asking Aditya to postpone the meeting time, so that I can get some time to fix myself. Nope, she was not asking exactly, she was demanding. She makes a very good boss. This thought was making me smile inwardly and when she was still holding my hand throughout, it was the best feeling. I never want her to let go. But, all the thoughts broke away, when she realized that she was still holding my hand. 

I leaned into her & whispered, "You make an excellent boss. Remind me to never get on your bad side." 

It was true though. But, she immediately released my hands as if she had got electrocuted. Though I was disappointed by her actions, her reactions never failed to amuse me.

She was asking Adhi to drop her home, but I wanted to. Hence, I interrupted saying that I will do so. Adhi looked at me and understood, he convinced her also. When he was trying so, she pinched his cheeks & agreed to ride with me. But, when he kissed her forehead saying that he missed her, I lost my cool gor a moment & growled in anger. She turned to me questioningly.

But Adhi laughed at my reaction, "Dude, She's like my little sister. More like an elder sister." 

Ya, I know that. But, their closeness and friendship is somewhat disturbing me. May be, it's because I don't know them both very well or theoir friendship for that matter. "Or maybe you're just jealous", my inner voice added.