Author's Note: Happy New Year

Hello My Dear Friends,

Wishing you all a very Happy & Prosperous new year ahead.

You know, there was one WhatsApp message which I read recently.

"*A small reminder !!*

Don't be so excited about New Year.....

Only the calendar will change.....

Wife, Boss,salary,Job and Targets will remain the same.!!!!

😂😂😜😜"

I agree with this. Yes it's true. Nothing will change except a new year in calendar/date.
But, always do remember this:
New year is a new beginning. Look back into your past, past year or past mistakes... Anything which makes you sad, guilty or regret. Forget all the bad things.. Be happy..

It's a new year. Create a new beginning.. much better than before.

Have a sad memory? Forget it. Replace it with happy memories or create it.

Got hurt your feelings? Don't worry. Forget it, but not the lesson learnt.

Made a mistake? Admit it. I won't say never repeat again. To err is human. But, try to avoid as much as possible.

Feeling guilty? Apologize and put it in the past.

Broken relationships? I won't tell you to mend it. But the least you can do is.. Give it a try. 😊

Have a regret? Try to fulfill it or never make a choice that makes you feel satisfied. Always follow your heart.

Last but not least.. Try to forgive yourself. Nobody is perfect. Give yourself a clean slate to write a new chapter in your life.

And most importantly...

Give your love to your dear ones. Make them feel they're special and they are important in your life.

Be kind and Compassionate.

And Always ....

SMILE 😄😊😄

Happy New Year To You
And Your Family!! 🎉🎉🎉😊😊

With lots of Wishes & Love,
- Resh😊💗😊💗😊