Veinte

W A R N I N G - THIS CHAPTER WILL BE A REALLY LONG CHAPTER AND WILL INCLUDE INTENSE SMUT. IT'S NOT JUST GONNA BE SOME OF IT. BITCH, THE WHOLE ENTIRE FUCKING CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE SMUT. THOUGH IT'S NOT MANDATORY TO READ, I ENCOURAGE YOU TO DO SO IN ORDER TO KEEP UP WITH THE STORY BUT, IF YOU DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE, YOU CAN SKIP IF YOU WANT. K. THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY.
——————————————————

Lin's P.O.V.

~ 2 Months after the incident ~

Ever since Y/N and I sat down, and talked with Vanessa, both of us found it in ourselves to forgive her. However, just because we forgave her, doesn't mean that things between us and her would ever be the same. For both of our safety, Y/N filed a restraining order on Alex which, I'm so glad she did.

The recovery process had been EXTREMELY tough. I mean, we had both missed out on the first 2 months of the show. Luckily, my doctor gave me the okay to go back to performing! Y/N could've been performing MONTHS AGO but, she didn't want to be in it without me. Our first performance back was to be on Saturday, May 24th,, 2008! Which is tomorrow..... Huh..... Wait a minute- TOMORROW!

I ran over to our bedroom and saw that I had a text message from Y/N.

About 10 minutes after she texted me, Y/N finally came home with the groceries

About 10 minutes after she texted me, Y/N finally came home with the groceries. I then helped her carry them onto the counter. As she was taking all of the stuff out of the bags, I scanned her body up and down very intently and carefully, stopping at every single curve she had. She was wearing black leggings, a crop top, black and white converse and, she had her hair down and straightened. I bit my lip as she ran her fingers through her hair in an attempt to fix it. God, she was so beautiful.

I walked up behind her, wrapped my arms around her waist and pressed my lower body against her backside. While swaying her back and forth, I began kissing her neck, leaving small red marks as I did so. When I found her sweet spot, which was very easy to find, she let out a small moan of pleasure. I turned her around and roughly kissed her. My lower body was lightly grinding on hers, and my tongue moved in and out between her lips. NOT THOSE LIPS! THE LIPS ON YOUR FACE. I moved my hands from her upper back down to her waist area where I then pressed myself against her harder. Before I could continue, Y/N pulled away.

"Baby, what're you doing?"

"I'm just trying to show you some love! I mean, the way you look right now is REALLY turning me on."

"Awwww, is someone a little excited? Is my Lin begging for sex?"

"Begging? Me? Pfffft, never! I don't have to beg! I get what I want, WHEN I want it! So, if I want you right now, then I want you RIGHT NO-"