Chapter 1

Hiiii :) First I just want to say thanks if you read this because it really means a lot (: Please, if you can could you vote and comment lots bc I'd like to know how you think its going and what ye think of it! I know these first few chapters are kinda boring and all but trust me, it gets WAY better. its all leading up to the most important part! anyway, thanks again and make sure you vote and comment lots!! Happy reading!!

~

Luke Hemmings. High school's typical badass and worse. Blonde-haired, blue-eyed and a total dick, to say the least. Me. Isabella Brooks, normal high school girl. A-grades and near perfect attendance. Luke was the complete opposite of me, which might explain why we never spoke or weren't even close to friends. Until one day.

I was at my locker along with Natalia, my best friend, quickly shoving in random books and pulling out others as we talked and laughed about all sorts of conversation. "That party last night was amazing," I laughed, finally pulling the strap of my bag onto my shoulder and shutting my locker gently. "Tell me about it. I can't wait to get home." Natalia groaned, running her fingers through her dark, blonde hair as she yawned widely. "Oh, yeah. Ashton?" I smirked, knowing now the reason why she was so tired. She laughed softly and rolled her eyes as she nodded. "I guessed." I returned a light giggle as we began to walk down the busy corridor. "So, what's the story with Niall?" She said slowly, turning to face me as we walked through the crowds. I took a deep breath. "Good, good I guess." I sighed, looking down at the ground shyly. Niall was my ex. We broke up after a year together when, let's just say, he wasn't the person I thought he was..

"I'm here for you, Bel, honestly." whispered Natalia softly, placing a reassuring hand on my shoulder as she looked at me wide-eyed. After all, it wasnt that long ago: six months to be exact. I replied with a weak smile as I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "Thanks." I blushed, watching the hundreds of pairs of shoes on the floor that flew past us. We stood among the bustling hallway for a moment in silence. "Look out!" Natalia said suddenly, gripping my arm as she looked ahead. I looked up quickly, just feeling a crashing sensation on my left shoulder. I gasped sharply and stumbled backwards, feeling both shocked and hurt by what had hit me. "What the-" I began to argue, before glancing upwards to find a tall, blonde boy hovering over me. Luke Hemmings. "Better watch where you're going." He mumbled, fixing his bag up further onto his shoulder. "We don't want anyone to get hurt now, do we?" He chuckled softly before straightening up his bag, walking away slowly. I gasped and turned to face Natalia, who had now pulled me aside the crowds.

"What the hell was that? Are you okay?" She worried, her hand brushing lightly up and down my arm. I gulped and looked up. "Yeah, fine I think. Just shocked," I tried a weak laugh before straightening my jacket. "Uhm, we should get to class." I muttered, looking around cautiously.

I didn't know Luke, but I knew he had a bad reputation, or at least was labelled as one. Drinking, smoking, you name it, he probably does it. I was shocked that I had such a strange reaction to just another normal high-schooler running into me in the halls. What I didn't know, was that this was definately not the last. That i'd be seeing a lot more of Luke from now on.

I'll update as much as I can