Memories

Jungkook's Pov

Why is it always me?

What is my fault?

Where did I miss?

When did I do such a thing?

To deserve something like this?

"I'm sorry but you have been diagnosed by Heart cancer stage 2.It's already been one year but I'm afraid we need to operate it immediately."the Doctor close his report,push his glasses and look at me.

"What?!Doc are you sure that my son has cancer?!"My Dad said rising up from my seat.The Doctor eyed me and I averted my eyes away from him.

"You didn't tell your Father about this?"He said looking through me.

"No"I said absentmindedly.

Father slump down from his seat and clasp his hand all over his head.He was frustrated as I can see.

But I'm more frustrated than you Dad.

You didn't care about me.

And this happens.

I got up from my seat and went towards the door.I open and close the door behind me, leaving my Dad behind me.

I inhale the morning air around me as I breathe in and out slowly.I keep on walking until I reach our dorm.As I look at the small building,memories started to replay in my head and I smile,relieving the moment.

FLASHBACK

2013

"Jungkook-ah.Why are you not at the center like we practice?"Manager hyung sternly said.We were practicing our dance for our opening.

"But I already check-"I said but Manager hyung cut me off.

"Ok guys.Let's take a break."Manager hyung said.

The crews were already exhausted especially the members.Each of us were worn out and tired.We went back into our room with the Manager.

"Jungkook what is wrong with you.Your timing is not perfect."Manager said.

"I check the tape,it was at the center."I said not believing that I had been wrong.

"You're not at the center."He added while the members just look at us.

"I am at the center just like we had practice."I said.

"Are you being stubborn Jungkook?"He said.I gulp down feeling small.

"No..I'm sorry."I said.

The manager then leaves the room leaving me and the rest of the hyungs.

"I'm gonna go drink water for a bit."Jimin excuse himself.

"So what are you gonna do?"Namjoon hyung ask me.

"I'm gonna practice and practice until Manager hyung will be satisfied."I said.

"That's good but please listen to us.We are your hyungs."Jhope added.

Suddenly the lights went off and the door opened.Revealing Jimin in a party hat with a birthday cake.

"Saeng il chuk ha hamnida, saeng il chuk ha hamnida, saranghaeneun jungkook-shi, saeng il chuk ha hamnidaaa" Everybody said while hitting at my back.I felt tears in my eyes so I bent and look down on the floor.