Kidnap

🌌

The man hit at Sohye who was beginning to look pale. She should do something like scream for help or anything but it was too risky.

Well how come she'd gotten here?

She was just leaving Jungkook, hatred and fear into her heart as she was making her way towards the restroom when suddenly two men had taken her by the arm, drugged her and before she knew it, she was falling into unconsciousness.

🌌

Sohye's Pov

As I slowly opened my eyes, I wish I had close them. I waa being surrounded by 3 men armed. One men had a gun drilled into my head and if I make a wrong move my skull would explode.

"Hey boss? What do we do with her?" "Can I play with her?" He said boring his eyes intensely into me. I stifle a whimper and move backward. My back meets the wall and I gulp hard.

"Let's not do something reckless boys. Boss wants her alive and undamage remember?" The guy with the gun said. They all agreed their heads nodding.

A million questions run into my head. God this is so frustrating. I just wanna lay in my bed,curl up in my blanket and sleep like there's no tomorrow.

But in order to do the things that I wanna do when I come back I must escape in this place. I don't know where am I to be honest. It was like an abandoned old building. This is creepy.

Footsteps suddenly echo along the floor and I look towards the direction where the footsteps had come from. There was three of them who came,all wearing in black suits but what caught my eye is that one of them is someone whom I really liked.

"Bogum.."

He turn to look at me and had a smirk in his face. I badly wanted to punch his face. If Jungkook was here, he would already did it with one swift blow.

Wait why am I thinking of him?!

Focus Kim Sohye ,what matters now is your survival.

I keep on staring at him eyes burning with hatred and anger.

"You jerk! Why are you doing this?!" I said through gritted teeth.

"Aye Sohye ah let's put our indifference aside and cooperate with us okay?" He said smilingly.

"And why would I coopearate with you?" I ask him. He chuckle darkly bringing out the feeling of uneasiness within me.

"Simple we just need you stay still" a voice rang out behind Bogum. I squint my eyes but it's no use I can't take a good look at his face.

"Ah Mr. Jeon I forgot... it's your son that we're dealing with" Bogum said with a smirk. I felt a cold chill run into my back. "Now don't be like that Mr. Jeon we also need her brother right?"

Jeon.. Jungkook....Mr. Jeon.....Don't tell me?!

"Jungkook's father!" I call out to him. At last he walk away from Bogum revealing his face. I rush at him only to get punch in the stomach by his bodyguards.

"Ack!" I sputter out some blood before falling down to the ground.

"For a wimpy little girl like you,what does my son see in you?" He sneer. I glare at him and tried to move my head but darkness already clouded my vision. The next thing I knew, all was black but one thing is clear to me.

Jungkook and Taehyung are in great danger.

--------------

Im so so so sorry guys for the slow,lame,short update. Please don't hate mefor this ,I've got a life here too. I will continue to write short updates like this because I thought to myself "why bother making it long when you had the idea already?"  But I will try my best to update as soon as possible.

Don't forget to vote and comment guys! I really appreciate your support.

Well things are getting interesting now isn't it?