Hospital

Taehyung's Pov

Today's day is so tiring. I thought as I continously wave to the fans.Damn I wish she was here for I could see her smiling face.But no,it wouldn't happen.Face it Taehyung.

"Taehyung oppa!"one girl shouted.I turn to her and wink.She scream and more fans join in hoping that they would be notice by me.My head hurts as I continue to do more fan services.A hand tap me on the shoulder and it was Jungkook.

"Hyung I have something to ask of you."he said.I was confuse and curious st the same time bit this is not the right moment to ask questions.

"Sure later at the dorm"I said as I continue to do more fan services to the fans.After the celebration ended,we head back to the dorm.My head was now hurting badly.I rub my temple hoping that the pain will go away but it didn't.I close my eyes and soon the pain disappeared and I drifted off to sleep.

We were now at our dorm and we directly went into our rooms.I stumble along the way feeling a little bit light-headed.I headed to the kitchen to get a glass of water when suddenly all I could see is was blurriness.I tried to reach out for anything but I fail.Suddenly the world was tilting and all I could see was darkness.

"Oppa!" That voice.

"Oppa wake up.It's time to go to school!" Sohye?

"Oppa where is Mom and Dad?" I'm sorry Sohye.

"Oppa I miss them" I miss them too but they are gone.

"Can we stay at Seoul for real?!" Yes we can Sohye-ah.

"Oppa where are you going?" Far away from you.

"Oppa I wanna come!" No you can't.

"Please don't leave me! I need you" I'm very sorry but I need to do this for you.

"Hyung!"

Who is that?

"Someone please call 911.Hurry!"

Jungkook?

"What are you waiting for?Hurry up!"

Jin hyung?

"He is gonna be okay right?"

Jimin?

"Don't worry he's gonna be okay."

Namjoon hyung.

"Hyung you're gonna be okay right?" A warm feeling was passing over me.

Jungkook...

Sohye...

Everyone...

I'm sorry.

I'm being a burden again.

Suddenly a light was flashing all over me.Is this the end?Am I going to die?Am I going to heaven?

"No you're not going to die.This is not the end of you and you're not going to heaven." Someone said.I slowly open my eyes and turn around to see Jimin scowling.