Party?

3 days ago 

Sohye's Pov

I was drinking water when  suddenly my hand slip causing the glass to fall and break.I cuss at my own breath as I try to pick the broken glass which is on the floor but due to my clumsiness I got prick on the last shard.

"Owwww"I said.I quickly finish it and went to the faucet to wash my hand that was bleeding.Suddenly my phone rings and I pick it out of my pocket and answered it.

"Hello?"I said.

"Is this Kim Sohye?"the other line said.I was surprise that he knew me.Must be some stalker.

"Who are you?How did you get my number?Are you a stalker?"I threw questions at the unknown person.

"Tsk..it's your brother's phone you brat and I'm Suga not some perverted stalker."The person at the other end of the line retorted.

"Okay what do you want?"

"You must go to the hospital"Suga said.

"What?Why-"

"Your brother collapsed and was being taken to the hospital."He said.I felt my blood ran cold. What did he just say?

"What is the name of the hospital?"

"HYYH Hospital also Jungkook and Jimin are also there so you must go now"He said and hung up.I then let myself waste no more time as I change my clothes and head out.

HYYH HOSPITAL

as I enter the hospital I was greeted by the scent of  disinfectant and odors of sickness. It really disgusts me to be here since I hate hospitals but since Taehyung oppa is here, I must.

I went to the receptionist area and a lady in her 40's greeted me. "Annyeong is there a patient here named Kim Taehyung?"

The lady look at me before she starts typing into the computer. After for a while her head pops out of the counter which makes me startled. "Hmmm yes there is. What is your relation to this patient miss?'

"I'm his younger sister, Kim Sohye"