When I Met You

Sohye's Pov

It's been a year since both my parents are gone.I could never forget that remorse and hatred especially on my dad.Why did he leave us?Did we do something to upset him?

Even though I hated him he is still my Dad so I dug up some information and I found out that he was having an affair on mom's friend.That's why those two have been stealing glances when mom wasn't around.

I clench my fist at the memory of my Dad kissing that lil ho.But nonethless have it their way.I'm done with Dad so I moved to an apartment in till I've gotten a steady job.I sold our house to some newlywed couple and had been living my life in peace.Dad wasn't a tad surprised when I sold the house.He didn't care anyways.I hated him for that.

I was on the grave on my mother in Ilsan since it was her hometown when she was young.I place flowers on her tombstone which was turning white.I felt my tears coming and I let it out.I was crying and I didn't care.

"Mom I'm sorry for letting you down for all these years.I wish you are here beside me.I wish I should've known that you are ill.I wish that I was there to comfort you!"I cried as I hugged myself.

For the past years,I have been fighting with my life and problems.Without them I couldn't.I am scared for what will happen to me.I wipe my tears away and bow down one last time before walking away.I got in my car and drove back to Seoul.

As I drive my way back,my phone suddenly rings.I fuddled with my phone before seeing who is calling me.I started to smile when I found who the caller is.

It was Park Bogum.I cleared my throat before answering."Yeboseyo?"

"YAH!!!" I had to put the phone away from my ear because it was so loud.

"You idiot!I was driving you know"

"Where are you right now?"

I slowly take a look at my surroundings and I was now in Seoul.Wow I never knew I was that fast.

"Ummm...I am now at Seoul why?"

"Nothing I was just worried that I would lost you"

There it is again.The butterflies in my stomach erupting deep down.I tried to stop the smile that was now already forming in my face but it always fail.

"Yeah thanks for the concern but you should worry more about your girlfriend"

"Haha yeah I know actually I'm on my way on her house.We're going on a date"

And BAM my smile disappears.At the mention of his girlfriend I suddenly wasn't feeling well.There is stabbing pain in my chest as tears continue to fall silently on my cheeks.

"Hey are you there?Why aren't you answering?Hello?Sohye?"

I quickly wipe the tears away and said. "I'm fine Bogum.I need to go now.Bye" And with that I hung up.The rest of the drive was silent so I turn on some music to soothe my emotions that was building up inside of me.The lyrics are so into me that i started to sang along.

You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
I'm shaking falling onto my knees
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches
I'm tripping over myself
I'm aching begging you to come help
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches

Needle and the thread
Gotta get you out of my head
Needle and the thread
Gonna wind up dead

Needle and the thread
Gotta get you out of my head
Needle and the thread
Gonna wind up dead

Needle and the thread
Gotta get you out of my head
Needle and the thread
Gonna wind up dead

Needle and the thread
Gotta get you out of my head get you out of my head

You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
I'm shaking falling onto my knees
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches
I'm tripping over myself
I'm aching begging you to come help
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches

And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches

I can't hear the rest of the song because a loud honk was coming from behind me.Then it all happened to fast.It made a huge sound at the back of my car which cause me to brake instantly.I grip the steering wheel so tight I thought that my knuckles would turn white.

That psycopath!

I get out on my car and so did the driver.We were now at the bustling streets of Seoul.I face the driver which was a male I think in his twenties with golden brown hair.He seems to be angry.Well it was me who should be angry right now because he had damaged my car right now!!

"You are going to pay for this you jerk!" I shouted at his face.He smiled showing his perfectly bunny teeth."Are you being weird?You gotta pay this!!"I said to him.

He gets something from his pocket,a wallet and took out some cash and gave it to me."I'm sorry miss here is your pay.I'm sorry once again" he said and bow at me.

"Ah no it's okay.It's now solve now" I said with a smile.He was now smiling at me while ruffling my hair.

"Yah! Who are you to touch my hair?!"I shouted again."Aish you're too loud for a girl"he said while covering his ears."So what?You're being too straightforward mister"I said with a smug.

"Shut up! I have a name and that is Jeon Jungkook you little rascal!" He said while glaring at me."How dare you call me that! I have a name too ya know and it's Sohye!"I said.

"Yeah and thank you for telling me your name Sohye"He said with a wink.

I was baffled by his sudden actions that I realized I was being tricked.Anger was boiling inside but I refuse to show it."Well you've got what you wanted so it's time for us to part ways" I said with a cool expression on my faceas I turn on my heel and walk away.

"Well it was nice meeting you Sohye-ah and please stop crying it would stain your pretty face if you continue to cry like that"he said.

"I'M NOT CRYING!"

I continue walking as if I hadn't heard him but deep inside I was flailing around with embarassment.

Why did he know that I was crying?Arghhh should have cleaned my face properly.My god!

As I drove down along to my workplace I kept thinking about that guy.

Jeon Jungkook.

He seems familliar...but where?

--------------------------------------------------------------

(Edited)