Cry

Jungkook's Pov

"Sana"I said using every bit off strength to push her away from me.She gasp in surprise because of what I had done.

"Oppa! Why are you being like this?"she said to me.

"I hate it"I said to her bluntly.

"And I do not"she said smirking.I roll my eyes at her and silence came.

You must be wondering who Sana is. Well we aren't a thing but she has some weird obsession of me. Ever since that incident,she has been following me nonstop, pestering and annnoying the hell out of me.

"I love you" she said her eyes shining.

"Well I don't. You're just joking with me"I said. She stop and look away and I could see sadness?

"Yeah I guess" she said sheepishly. Now I feel guilty.She then stand up and walks toward the door.

"Hey where are you going?"I ask her.She turn to me and flashes me a beaming smile.

"I'm going home for now.Take care Jeon Jungkook"

Then the door closes and I was left there,in a confuse state.

How did she know that I was here?

Sana's Pov

Jeon's Dad called me and tells me the whole situation.At first, I didn't believe him but he sounds urgent and so I had to go.

"Where are you going?" Yoon Yu Rae ask me.She was my bestfriend.We were here at her apartment.She had gone outside to visit his brother.

"Hospital"I said.

"Wae?"she said standing up. "I want to go too"

"No you can't.You're brother won't allow it"I said and I went out of the door.

(At the hospital)

I see him.He is sound asleep.My heart clench at the sight of this.I open the door and hug him.

I miss him.

He notices me and pushes me off away from him.I knew it. He hates me. For everything I've done.

"I love you" i said to him.

I may be labeled as a sasaeng fan to him but in myself I'm not. It's just my personality that's all.

"Well I don't.You're just joking with me"he said. I felt my heart just shattered into a million pieces.
_
After I left the hospital,I went inside a mart to grab some drinks before I go home.

It was already nighttime when I got home.

The walk towards home was endurable.I got into my door,unlock it and open. As I step into the door,I heard voices.I walk silently, in tiptoes.

"Hey I can hear you! Show yourself!"I said. The unknown figure shows himself and I sigh in relief.

"Park what are you doing in here?"I said.

There stood Park Jimin in all his glory.

"Can I just see my jagi just once?" He said while smirking.I roll my eyes at his cheesiness.

"Whatever Jimin" I said strutting towards the kitchen to prepare for my dinner. I was already boiling some water for my ramen when a pair of strong arms encircle around my waist,pulling me close. I shivered at the sudden closure.

"Yah Park Jimin what are you doing?" I ask him my face turning beet red. He look at me with such lovingness that I had to look away.

"Let me help you" he said.I push him away and nodded a yes to him.He then smile,his eyes crinkling.