Hey

Sohye's Pov

July 10,2016

8 months has passed.

I have been counting the days since Jungkook left.

And I've been crying too.

When will he come back?

What is he doing right now?

How is he?

Where is he?

The others are struggling too.

Jimin,Taehyung,Namjoon,Jimin,Jin,Hobi and Yoongi.

They are struggling.

"YAH if you continue to daydream like that, I'm gonna splash some dirty water on your faceu" Jisoo said to me. I roll me eyes at him and throw him a tissue. Of course,he had caught it which made me angry.

"Jisoos Christ! Can't you just help me here?!" I said glaring st him.

"No can't do missy.I'm on break" he said grabbing a muffin on the counter and chewing on it.

For 8 months,I have work my ass off to build this cafe.It was my dream afterall.To own a cafe and such.I love the smell of freshly brewed coffee wafting down the air.

"You're gonna pay for it"

"Can't the owner just give me a freebie?"

"No can't do cuz business is business" i said with a swag.

"Tsk... you're always being too strict.That's why you don't get a boyfriend" he said and covered his mouth.

"Sorry" he sheepishly said.

"It's okay"

I'm not okay..

I'm barely okay..

3rd Person's Pov

Life continues as usual with the Bangtan boys. They are always shining as usual. But deep inside,they are suffering and tired. They always go home exhausted,dropping their bags unto the floor and plop down on the couch.

"I'm tired~"

"We're all dead tired"

Taehyung seems to notice the change in the atmosphere so he decided to change it.

"PILLOW FIGHT!"

One after the another Taehyung started throwing some pillows on his hyungs. The hyungs were baffled but soon join the game.

"YAH KIM TAEHYUNG YOU'RE DEAD" Jimin said throwing a pillow to Taehyung.It landed with an oomph on his face.

"YAHHHHH" Jin landed a pillow unto Suga's back. He throws a menacing glare at Jin before throwing multiple pillows at him.

"I'm tired" he said with a pout.

Jimin and Hobi were engage on a serious battle between pillows.Throwing back and forth they almost got bruised up because of the too much force put onto the pillow.

"YAH HAJIMA YEOROBUN!!!"

They all stop and turn to look who said it.

It was Taehyung.

He had a goofy smile on his face.

"WHAT THE HELL? TAEHYUNG AH!" Jimin cuss at him.He just cooly shrug his shoulders before running towards the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" Namjoon ask the 95-liner who was coming back with kitchen utensils.

"Ummm we're cooking?" He guess.