Letter

Dear Sohye,

As of now,I am now boarding a flight to America.I am already at the airport waiting for my flight.Now you must be curious and crying right now.Well please don't cry.Because if you did,it would make me sad.

It makes me sad to be apart from you but it was so sudden because of my condition.

Cancer..From the word of it, it is horrifying.But I was diagnose by it, Stage 2.

I was afraid at that time when I had first discovered it but I manage to keep it silent and to not let the hyungs know.I had been taking medications but it has gradually worsened and my Dad decided to go to America.It is to find treatment there and hoping it will go away.

I was against his decisions because I just couldn't leave. To bangtan. To you. But in order to stay by your side I must do this.

When I first met you,I had already like you.Your kind personality,your beautiful face everything is what I like of you.

When you had disappeared,I was worried.I tried to contact you but it was no use.Then a news came to me,that you are in Seoul.So I pack my things and went to Seoul to find you.

And then,our first meeting came.You were there,very angry.I didn't realize after so long that it was you.From the girl before to a woman in my eyes.You had change but my love for you didn't change.

Sohye please remember that I love you very much. To the moon and back.I'll come back for you and bangtan.

So please don't cry when reading this.

Smile..

So that I too could smile and not cry..

Saranghae,
Jeon Jungkook(Kookie)

Dear Bangtan,

First of all,I want to apologize for my sudden depart.I truly am from the bottom of my heart.

First things first..

Namjoon hyung,please take care of the rest of the members.Comfort them and be strong.I admire you hyung,for your amazing skills in rapping and that's what draws me to join Bangtan.You never fail to inspire me with your rap.

Jin hyung, you are like a mother to me.Always there when I'm down and trying to cheer me up with your corny jokes.You never fail to liven the group.Keep on doing that when I'm gone arasso?

Suga hyung, you're always cool and full of swag.Min suga genius jjangjangmanbongbong! Continue to compose and help Namjoon hyung with the lyrics.Please take care of your health as always.

Hobi hyung, the sunshine of our group.The ball of hope.Continue to give our group more energy so that they wouldn't tire easily.Also,don't be a scaredy cat when I'm gone.Toughen up and be a man!

V hyung,you're like a brother to me.Always there when we go out and always there to talk to me about your sister.By the way,I like your sister so can I have her? I want to be her boyfriend.

Jimin hyung,the man who got no jams! I was joking you know that right? Anyways,thank you for always smiling at me and teasing me.You have done a great job in annoying me.Continue to be like that alright?

I promise that I will come back to you soon so wait for me and continue to make music without me.

Your Golden Maknae,
Jeon Jungkook