Help

She was still alive but her mind isn't. Jungkook was there all the time looking at Kim Sohye with swollen eyes,refusing to leave the hospital room. He didn't dare to hold her hand for he didn't have the rights to do it. He sighs and sits back on a chair beside her. He continues to watch her,observing every detail of her face.

"I miss you" he said to her but no response.

"Please come back. I need you..." he silently cries. A knock on the door made him wipe his teaes and said in a croak voice "Come in".

The door opens and there stands Taehyung wrap in bandages and a his left arm was on a casket. He didn't say thing as he close the door behind him and sit on a vacant chair. He didn't say a word as silence fill the air.

"I'm sorry" Jungkook says to Taehyung.

"Me too" he says back. He looks at Jungkook and flashes him a small smile.

He smiles back and returns his gaze to the bedridden girl who was sleeping.

"How long was she asleep?"

"A week from now.." Jungkook says his voice breaking. It was now one week after the incident. "The doctors says that the bullet has penetrated into her ribcage and close to her heart. They had already performed surgery but she won't wake up"

Taehyung grits his teeth and clenches his fist. So much for that promise of protecting her when I can't even protect myself Taehyung thought to himself.

"Hyung thank you" Jungkook says. Taehyung turns to look at him "What for?"

"For helping me and saving Sohye. I'm glad that you're there" Jungkook said his tears forming. Taehyung walks up to him and pats him on the head.

"No... thank you. For going back to her. She really loves you and you love her also. " Taehyung said. He got up from his seat and towards the door. He opens and closes the door leaving Jungkook and Sohye.

Jungkook then turns to look at Sohye who was sleeping peacefully. He gently kiss her forehead and run his fingers along her hair.

"Forgive me."

"I love you"