Surprise

No one's Pov

She just stands there as he observes her by the window.He wonders why?

Why does she make me like this?

A lot of questions ran into his head but remain unanswered.

Somehow,it feels warm and fuzzy when he is with her. He wants to spend his time with her.

In short,he is interested in her.

He greatly shook his head.

No that can't be.

The door opened startling him and his thoughts. A boy stood there,tall and lean. He was wearing a hoodie and he couldn't clearly see his face. He had monolid eyelids that makes his face alienated.

It was his hyung.

"You. Practice. There.Now." he said darkly before slamming the door.He sigh and ran his fingers into his hair.

He didn't know that it would turn out like this...

Taehyung's Pov

"The hell is Jeon late?!" I said smugly. They all turn to look at me and I glare at them.

"Yah Kim Taehyung just calm down he's gonna be here." Jimin reassured me.

"What's going on between the two of you. You seem distant and on edge lately." Namjoon said before being slap on the shoulders by Jin.

"Ouch! Yah what was that for?!" He hiss in pain. Jin pulled Namjoon close and whisphers something in his ear and Namjoon face was shock.

"Sorry Tae I didn't know" he sheepishly said. I nodded my head and turn to the other side. In here I could see my sister's cafe. It was only a walk away from our studio so I could visit her from time.

Yes I still love her

But I just kept it hidden

For her not to know.

"Sorry guys I'm late." Jungkook said while gasping for air.

"It's alright" Suga said standing up and brushing off his sweaterpants. I too got up and went towards him.

"Next time,I won't let you off easily" I said darkly before turning around and getting prepared for our dance practice.

Soon the Hobi hyung played our music and soon we were now dancing,our moves in sync to the beat and rhythm of the trap reggae music.

"WONHAE MANHI MANHI YAP!"

" MANHI MANHI "

"WONHAE MANHI MANHI YAP!"

We were in total sync our bodies in rhythm to the music. Our blood,sweat and tears were put into effort.

As the beat fades away signalling for us to stop, I collapsed on the ground breathing hard. Jungkook came running towards me his eyes full of worry and concern.

"Hyung are you okay?"

I didn't answer him. I stood up and walk towards the door to get some fresh air. My chest hurts.Jungkook followed me until we were now at the balcony.

"What do you want?" I said to him.

"Look I'm sorry for all the things that I've done to you."He said to me. I clench my fist tightly and grab his shirt.

"I shouldn't be the one you need to apologize" I said to him.

"Look I don't know if Sohye has something to do with this shit but to be honest I really can't remember any of it. I just remember you guys and my life but there is no Sohye.I tried to remember but nothing just nothing" he explained.