Sacrifice

Jungkook's Pov

I dialed Sohye's number a couple of times but it still won't work. Nothing came. I texted her,called her,sent a number of voice mails nothing at all! A great feeling of uneasiness pass over me and I clench my fist.

"Hey we will find her alright?" Jimin hyung reassure me, a smile forming. They were all here except for Taehyung.

"Yeah I hope she's okay"  I said with a sigh.

"For now, let's search for her here" I said with determination.We then continue to look for her but there wwas no sign of her.

Sohye where are you?

"Found something"I look at Min Yoongi who was holding something.

Her bag

"Dammit!" Now I've got a bad feeling about this.

Suddenly my phone rings. It turn to see who's calling but it was an unknown number yet I slide it to answer.

"Hello?"

"Guess who's this?"

"... "

"If you want your girl back, come here at this building. I will send you the picture. No one can come and you can't call the cops. You and only you will come or else I will make her skull explode got it?"

"Yes. Just make sure she's all right"

"Of course she's right here safe and sound. See you there Jeon Jungkook"

With that ,the phone beep once and he end the call. A minute later he send me a picture which I hastily view it. I couldn't really see well but it looks like an abandoned orphanage. My phone again beeps as I view another picture as I clench my fist and run towards Jin hyung's car.

It was a picture of Sohye on the ground uncoscious with 3 men around her.

Fck.

"Wait Jungkook ah! Where are you going? "Hoseok hyung shouted at me but I pretend that I never hear him.  All I care about right now is her safety and here in my arms.

Wait for me Sohye ah I'm coming.

I press the dial button before answering it.

"Hyung..."

🌹

"Great now we wait" Bogum said with a smirk before returning to pick up Sohye and carry her bridal style. "Where are you going?" Mr. Jeon ask Bogum who was now carrying Sohye.

"I'm gonna take her to a room and let her rest" he said with a steady voice. Mr. Jeon seems to be have a suspicious feeling but he just shrug it off. Then Bogum went to the nearest and spacious room and there he lay her down.

He gently tuck some hair strand away from her face and he couldn't resist but to stare at her. She was beautiful and he knew from the start that it was always her. The one that he loved.

"I'm sorry" he mutters under his breath as he gently kiss her forehead before turning back, closing the door and locking it."So what do we do now?" One of his co-workers ask Bogum.Suddenly there was a commotion outside and they all turn their heads and was surprise to that person here.

"Kim Taehyung" Bogum said flashing a killer smile. Taehyung glare at him,only to be tackled by his men.