I'm Going To Save You

Obi's POV
I woke up with a MASSIVE headache. I groaned and rolled over, but Master happened to be there. He threw open my curtains, I groaned and rolled over again.

"Obi, it's time to get up." he said shaking the bed.

"Can't I have a break today?" I groaned, curling into a ball.

"Fine, we'll go look for Amane without you."

"What do you mean look for Amane?" I asked jumping out of bed. Bad idea.

"She's nowhere to be seen." Zen said. "She left the ball a little early last night and the servants said she never entered her room."

"Let me go get ready, Master. I will be done quickly." I said as I ran into the bathroom to get changed.

I heard Mistuhide come into the room and talk to Master about something.

I come out of the bathroom to see Mistress and Kiki as well.

"Good morning, Mistuhide, Miss Kiki, Mistress." I said.

"Good morning, Obi. How are you feeling?" Mistress asked.

"A little sick." I replied truthfully.

"That's no surprise." Mistuhide said.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"I'm sure you don't remember, but you got drunk last night." Zen said.

"You tried taking Amane somewhere 'fun.' You told her balls were boring." Kiki continued.

"That doesn't sound like me." I said.

"That's why we want to know why you drank until you were drunk?" Zen asked.

"I'm not sure. I barely remember last night." I looked to the side. I was disappointed in myself.

"What was the last thing you remember?" Mistuhide asked.

"Hmm....." I hummed thinking. "I remember dancing with Amane to get her away from Prince Kaichi."

"Well, we can't worry about why you were drinking right now. We have to go find Amane." Zen said walking out the door, with everyone following.

I went off on my own trying to find some clue. When I walked past a hall I saw a necklace, the one that Amane had worn last night.

"This is where she was taken." I muttered. I walked down the hall to see one of her heels.

"She must've left a trail for us to follow." I said. I took off following the trail. She left bracelets, earrings, and hair bands.

"How did she leave this trail without them findging out?" I muttered, smiling.

I ended up in front of an abandoned building. There was an open window and I climbed through it silently.

I walked through the house, no one was here.

I looked around a little more and found a piece of paper laying on a table.

Dear Obi,
I know that you were the one to find this Obi. You were always good at following trails. I forgive you for what you did last night, I know you were kind of out of your mind. Kaichi has taken me prisoner and plans to marry me within the month. Please Obi, I need your help.

They didn't sign the paper, but it was pretty obvious who wrote it.

I ran back to the castle to tell Master the news.

Zen's POV
The guards were running around crazy trying to find Amane.

I was stuck doing paperwork. I was in the middle of reading over reports when the door flew open.

"Master, I know where Amane is." Obi said as he came into the room holding a peice of paper.

"Where?" I asked.

"She's in Saiomi. Kaichi Saito is forcing her into a marriage with him within the month." he said, coming up to my desk.

"I can't stand that guy." I muttered.

"Master, please allow me to travel to Saiomi and retrieve her." he said.

I smiled. "Of course, Obi. I'm giving you two weeks to bring her back. If you don't I'll send my guards to retrieve her."

"Thank you, Master." Obi said bowing. "I'll leave tonight."

"Great." I said going back to my paper work.

Obi's POV
'I'm going to save you, Amane.'

---------------------------------------------
662 words.
Kind of a let down after the 3000+ words chapter isn't it? Sorry guys. I'm trying to make good chapters

I'll see y'all next chapter