Pregnancy

Amane's POV
Last night was amazing. People danced and had fun. Mistuhide even got a chance to dance with me.

As soon as I got to my room -well now Obi and I's room- I was passed out. I felt Obi cuddle up next to me.

I woke up to see Obi looking at me.

"Good morning." he said, giving me a huge grin.

"Good morning." I said, returning the smile.

"I better get up." he said, rolling on his back and stretching. I had just noticed that he was shirtless, I blushed and hid my face. "Why are you hiding?" He chuckled. "We're married now."

I looked up a little shyly to see him with another huge monkey grin on his face. I pushed him, not knowing that he was right on the edge of the bed. He hit the floor with a loud thud.

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry! Are you okay!?" I asked, leaning over the edge of the bed.

He laughed. "I'm fine." He got off the floor and pulled me out of the bed.

"What are you doing?" I asked, pulling away from him a little.

"I can't have a nice shower with my loving wife?" he asked. I blushed madly.

"Idiot." I muttered.

"You're adorable, Amane." he cooed.

He let go of me and grabbed his clothes from the wardrobe. "I'm just kidding. I'll give you some time to adjust to this." he said as he went into the bathroom.

I decided to just throw on a pair of ripped jeans with a hoodie shirt and a pair of black Vans.

Obi came out of the bathroom a towel around his neck.

"It's official, you look beautiful in anything." he said leaning against the doorframe.

"Cliché." I muttered, smiling at him.

A knock sounded at the door. I went to open it.

Kiki stood at the door.

"I thought you two would still be asleep." she said.

"What is it?" Obi asked.

"Zen has an announcement and would like us all to be there." she said. She started walking away and Obi and I followed behind.

~Time skip~
We arrived at Zen's office door, and Kiki opened it.

Mistuhide, Shirayuki, and Izana were also present.

"Good, you're all here." Zen said. He seemed nervous as did Shirayuki.

"We have an announcement." Shirayuki started.

'I know where this is going.' I smiled to myself.

"We found out yesterday that Shirayuki and I are expecting." Zen finished.

I quickly glomped Shirayuki in a hug.

"I knew it!" I shouted.

Everyone gave me a strange look followed by a smile and joined in the hug, except for Izana.

"So," Kiki started. "when will you be doing the same announcement, Amane?"

I blushed madly. "What!?" I shouted, releasing Shirayuki.

"When will you be expecting?" Kiki asked.

"You really get straight to the point, don't you?" I asked. My face was still bright red.

Obi threw his arm over my shoulder and said, "Hopefully soon."

"OBI!!"

---------------------------------------------
497 words.
Guys this was just a little fun thing for me to do. I hope y'all liked it even though it was very short. I'll see y'all next chapter.

PS
Sorry I forgot to update Monday, and the very last chapter for this book will be out next Monday.