Two Years Later

First Sorry I did not update yesterday, I forgot and by the time I had remembered my internet was down for some reason. But anyway I hope y'all enjoy the last chapter.
Amane's POV
Everything seemed to change after Obi and I got married. Shirayuki and Zen had a little baby boy, Yuu, who is now 2, Kiki and Mistuhide started a relationship, Obi and I had a baby girl, Mieko, who is now 1, and now Shirayuki and Zen are pregnant with another. They already know that it's a she and they picked out her name already, little Eri.

We were all waiting patiently for either Mistuhide or Kiki to propose.

We sat in Zen's office waiting for Mistuhide and Kiki to come back from their date.

Shirayuki and I were sitting on the couch with the kids in our laps. Yuu was very peaceful and barely moved around, but Mieko was just a little wriggle worm. She wasn't satisfied unless she was moving.

"Do you need some help?" Obi asked, taking Mieko from my arms.

"She never stops moving. Was Yuu ever like that?" I asked Shirayuki.

"He was always an easy baby. He never moved." I glared at her a little.

"Can we switch kids?" I joked.

"No, I think I'm good." Shirayuki said, smiling as Yuu started playing with her fingers.

"What are you going to do when you have two babies?" I asked, taking Mieko back from Obi.

"I'll figure out how to take care of them at once." she said. I always saw Shirayuki as being one of those super mom characters.

I was about to say something when the door opened.

Kiki and Mistuhide came in. Mistuhide looked a little flustered. We looked to both of them in anticipation.

"Zen, we would like to ask your blessing of our marriage." they said.

I heard Shirayuki squeal a little.

"Of course you have my blessing." Zen said smiling.

Obi gave me a look. I guess it was time to tell them.

"Well, I didn't want to take this moment from Kiki and Mistuhide, but Obi and I are expecting again."

Shirayuki looked to me surprised.

"Really!" she asked surprised.

"I'm only a month along though. So, no need to freak out." I said.

Our stories never ended, they just grew. Our stories came together, and the people within it became friends or more.

----------------------------------------------
367 words....
This is the end guys.

If y'all want a sequel let me know I can work on writing one.

The picture in the media is what Amane was wearing.

Anyway go check out my other antics if you like, ad hopefully I'll see y'all there.