Marriage & Engagement

Amane's POV  
The month passed by quickly and soon enough it was Shirayuki and Zen's wedding day. Dad showed up the weekend before they got married, and I spent most of the week with him.

I was woken up early, it was actually a very nice way to wake up though. Obi was sitting on the side of the bed and leaning over me.

"Oh, looks like a kiss can wake a princess." he said, smiling brightly. I blushed and pushed him off the bed.

"That could be considered rape." I said as I got out of bed.

"Oh, come on. It's not like you were going to wake up." Obi said, he picked himself off the floor and made his way to the door. "Shirayuki would like you to meet her in the dress room. She said Eli, I think was her name, designed dresses for the both of you."

"Thank you, Obi." I added before he left the room.

I took a quick shower and threw on some sweat pants and a hoodie, I was going to be changing anyway so why pretty myself up now.

I made my way to the dress room, Shirayuki was, most likely, already there because she wakes up very early.

I opened the door to the room and sure enough Shirayuki and Eli were in the room. Shirayuki was dressed in a white wedding gown, with lace on the bodice.

"Oh, good thing you're here." Eli said, she grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the room closing the door behind us.

"Sorry, I didn't want to wake up." I said.

"It's all right, just go put this dress on." Eli said shoving a grey dress into my arms and pushing me into the changing room.

The dress was floor length and had a mesh top. It was very pretty and also light.

I came out and Shirayuki looked at me with awe.

"It looks amazing!" she cheered.

"Do you like it?" Eli asked.

"Yeah, it's nice. I usually don't like dresses, but Eli, you make the best dresses."

Shirayuki, Eli, and I continued laughing and talking. The hair and makeup team came in soon after.

They curled both of our hair and swept mine to the side. They did some kind of crisscross thing to Shirayuki's and added the veil.

"Twenty minutes." someone stuck their head in and said.

The makeup people hurriedly finished, and we grabbed our heels and left the room.

"Are you nervous?" I asked Shirayuki as we sped walked trough the halls.

"A little." she replied.

We had managed to dodge most of the hallway traffic and made it just in time.

I slid on my shoes and grabbed my bouquet from one of the works standing at the chapel doors.

Being the only brides maid would be kind of weird, but Kiki had to guard and Shirayuki really just wanted one person anyway.

My bouquet had teal and white flowers, it was a very beautiful arrangement. Shirayuki's bouquet had teal, white, and some sort of peach colored flower.

"It's show time." someone said from behind us. That was my cue to walk down the aisle.

I could feel everyone's eyes on me, and it made me rather nervous. I tried to just look straight ahead.

Zen had Izana be his groomsman. Both Shirayuki and Zen wanted to keep the wedding party small.

I walked up the stairs of the stage and took my place, a few minutes later the wedding march (is that the right name) started playing. Shirayuki and our father came out of the doors.

She looked absolutely stunning, and I could tell both her and Father had been crying.

I looked to Zen for a moment to see him a bit teary eyed. I smiled a little.

~Time Skip~ (sorry you all know what goes on at a ceremony so I'm skipping to the reception)
Everyone ate, and Shirayuki and Zen had cut the cake.

Everything was going amazing, and it was going exactly how you would expect it to go, until...it was time for the bride to throw the bouquet.

Shirayuki stood in the middle of the dance floor and all the girls formed a semicircle around her. I was near the front.

She turned around and was about ready to throw it that's when she turned around and handed the bouquet to me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Look who caught the bouquet." Zen cheered.

"What are you guys planning?" I asked eyeing them.

"It wasn't them who planned this." I heard Obi's familiar voice from behind me.

I turned around to see him down on one knee with a ring in his hand.

"Amane, will you make the happiest man in the world and marry me?" I started tearing up instantly.

"O-of course." I said between tears.

Obi smiled and stood up. He grabbed my hand, placing the ring on my finger and pulled me into a tight hug.

I heard oohs and awes go around the room.

Shirayuki and Zen led us up to the stage, that was in the reception hall.

"If you didn't see what just happened, well, basically this guy, Obi, proposed to Amane. And she said..." Zen stopped waiting for me to say it.

"Yes!" both Obi and I shouted.

Everyone cheered one last time and we all got off the stage.

"Looks like you two will be getting married soon too." Shirayuki said.

"I guess so." I said.

Everyone flooded onto the dance floor, including Shirayuki and Zen. I sat off to the side, that's when Obi asked me, "Would you care to dance?"

"I would love to." I said, taking his hand.

----------------------------------------------
952 words.
Guys I hate to say it but this fanfic is coming to an end.

I hope y'all are excited for future chapters and want to know what happens so I'll just say see y'all next chapter