Getting Married!!

Amane's POV
"Well, I would like you to be the wife of my oldest son, Izana."

'Wait, is she serious!?'

"You....want me...to marry.....Izana?" I asked. I was very, very, very, VERY, confused.

"Yes, I think my oldest son deserves a woman like you."

"I-I'm sorry, Your Majesty. But I kind of already have someone I love deeply." I said in the most polite way possible.

"That's to bad, but he is one lucky guy. You are dismissed now."

I walked out of the room and Obi sat outside the door. When he saw me he stood up, and I ran into his arms.

"What's going on?" Obi asked as he rested his chin on my shoulder.

The servants were bustling around Shirayuki and Zen's wedding was coming up fast. But I wanted to go somewhere quiet.

"Take me to the woods." I whispered to him.

He nodded and led me to the stables. He grabbed his horse.

We both mounted and went off into the woods.

Obi knew that I just needed some time to relax and the woods would help me with that.

He took us into the clearing with the stone bench, I got off the horse and went to sit on the stone bench.

"What did the queen want?" Obi asked as he sat beside me. My hands were resting on my knees and my head was bent to the ground. Obi grabbed one of my hands and interlocked our fingers.

"It's not that bad but still. She asked me if I would marry Izana. I said no, but I feel this will come back to hurt me in some way." I said.

"Listen, Amane, I'm always here for you. I won't leave you alone, and I don't want you to keep things from me. I know it might be hard sometimes, but we can get through things together." Obi was kneeling in front of me, so he could look up into my eyes. "I love you, Amane."

"I love you, too." I whispered. That's when Obi connected our lips.

A breeze blew through the forest, and in the midst Obi and I kissed, and talked, and laughed. It was a perfect love story, but it wasn't over.

Obi's POV
After Amane and I spent a couple of hours in the forest I decided it was time to get back to the castle.

I mounted the horse and Amane got on behind me.

We rode in a peaceful silence, Amane had fallen asleep. I could feel her calm breathing occasionally, and I made sure I was extra careful.

I made it back to the stables and put my horse in.

I carried Amane to her room and laid her in her bed leaving a note saying, 'You fell asleep on the way back. I didn't want to wake you, so I carried you here. ~Obi'

And then it was time for me to get some other business out of the way.

I made my way to the pharmacy. Shirayuki was working today, hopefully she has time to talk for a minute.

I opened the pharmacy door to see Shirayuki and Ryuu working on medicine.

"Oh, Obi. Were you with Amane earlier?" Shirayuki asked, she barely adverted we eyes from her work.

"I was, but she fell asleep." I said, smiling. "But, uhm...Mistress can I speak to you for a moment." I placed a hand behind my neck and rubbed nervously.

"Sure." she said as she got up and away from her work. "I'll be back in a moment Ryuu."

"Okay." Ryuu replied.

"What is it Obi?" Shirayuki asked as she shut the pharmacy door.

"Well, I know that Amane and I haven't been together for long, but I wanted to know if.....you would allow me to...marry her."

"Oh my gosh, Obi! Of course!" she shouted.

"Please, don't tell everyone. I don't plan on proposing soon."

"I'm happy you came to me, Obi." Shirayuki said, smiling brightly. "I have to get back to work, but maybe later we can talk more."

"Okay." I said as Shirayuki walked back into the pharmacy.

"I better go check in with Master now." I muttered. I walked off to Master's study.

When I arrived Mistuhide and Kiki were looking through multiple books.

"Obi, where have you been?" Zen asked.

"I was with Amane for a while and then I had to speak with Mistress." I said.

"What did you have to talk to Shirayuki about?" Mistuhide asked.

I looked away. "Nothing important."

"If it wasn't important then why did you bother Shirayuki at work." Kiki countered.

"Well, I have a message for Shirayuki as well, I could ask her when I deliver it." Zen said.

"Would you like me to deliver the message, Master?"

"What are you trying to hide?" Zen asked.

"Classified information, Master. I can't tell you."

"Fine, what were you and Amane doing?" Zen asked.

"We went into the woods for a while. Then she fell asleep, so I brought her back."

"Okay." Zen seemed satisfied with my answer.

"What is the news you have to tell the Mistress?"

"We're moving the wedding date to the end of this month instead of next month."

"Why?"

"If we wait until next month I will have to have a ball to find potential brides, even though I'm already engaged." Zen said.

"Well, I would be happy to tell her the message-"

"Obi, you can't hide stuff from us forever." Mistuhide said. "Just tell us what it is."

I didn't like being interrogated by this group of people, they made me rather soft.

"If I tell you, you can't tell anyone." I say.

"What have you done know, Obi?" Zen asked, face palming.

"I haven't done anything yet. But today I asked Shirayuki if it would be okay if I married Amane."

"What!?" Everyone's mouths dropped.

"When will you propose?" Zen asked as Mistuhide attacked me with a hug.

"I'm not sure yet."

"You can do it at the wedding." Kiki said. "When Shirayuki goes to throw the bouquet she could just hand it to Amane. You could sneak up behind her and thats where you purpose."

"I didn't see you as the romantic type, Miss Kiki." I said, smiling.

"Yeah, yeah." she said, waving me off.

---------------------------------------------
1052 words
So, we got a little cute Obi x Amane moment and all so are y'all happy?
See y'all next chapter.