Chapter 29

First of all; Guys this chapter is like 5 years later, k? And I of course don’t have any experience or knowledge about medicine school in NY, so excuse me if there are any mistakes and feel free to correct me anytime with the correct info. I repeat, this chapter is five years LATER! And this chapter is all about Annabeth and Harry explaining what happened in the last five years or how they feel, so enjoy…

Songs: (Harry’s POV)

 Nobody Compares – One Direction.

 Story of My Life – One Direction.

 Half a Heart – One Direction.

 Right Now – One Direction. (Wow, lots of One Direction here, hehe.)

 Let Her Go – Passenger.

“Annabeth!” I heard him softly whisper in his sweet voice as he shook my shoulder several times. “Baby, wake up, we’re running late.”

Realization struck me, we’re traveling and I must wake up now! I quickly jolted up and he smiled his cute smile to me, perfect sight to see when you wake up. I smiled back at him as I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hands, still sleepy.

“Morning.” I sleepily said. He kissed my cheeks then stroked his thumb over my cheek.

“Morning, love.” His sweet voice filled my ears.

I smiled as I watched him get up from the bed and walked over to the wardrobe. He grabbed a navy blue, sleeveless button up and blue jeans. I loved how he dressed.  I loved how he styled his black hair up and how his blue eyes stared at mine. I loved everything about him. I love him

“I’d love to have you stare at me the whole day, but we’re gonna miss the plane. So move and go dress up quickly.” I chuckled at his bossy behavior that often shows up then raised my hands in the air before walking over to the bathroom and closing the door.

I opened the hot water of the shower and then looked at the mirror hanging on the wall. It has been five years since I left London with Josh. It has been five years since the day of the Prom, a.k.a disaster day, and five years since I last saw Harry and left everything behind.

When I left Harry behind and walked back all the way to my apartment, I tried to think logically about everything. Harry isn’t and was never good for me; I was just too blind by my love to see everything clearly. I saw him as a very good person who can not harm an ant and believed that even if he did that to Ashley, he could change, but he didn’t. He did it to me too. Even worse, he didn’t try to make me stay or show me any excuses because there were simply none.

What happened baffled me and still does, but whenever I think about it now, I find out how silly, pathetic, loving and blind I was. I always thought that people could change, but after what happened I believe that if a person has a bad side, no matter how hard he tries to change that part in him, he’ll never succeed. That was Harry’s case. Yes, he was caring and sweet at times, and I can’t deny that, but there was this bad-rich spoiled boy inside him who does all the horrible things he does.